TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett-Jackson

ShelbyDude

Anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auction on Speed channel tonight???

You can see the new Mustang they will be selling. Of course you will have to look at through the big blue Ford tarp that is drapped over it! :banghead:

I was going to start a post on this but I guess you were a little bit faster. I am watching right now. I checked their website and there are 2 2007 GT500s that will sell shortly. From the BJ website, lot 427 is a black vert and lot 428 is a red coupe (just like mine :) . I wonder how much these will bring?

As far as the draped one is concerned, I guess we will have to check on Speed tomorrow.

SOLD IT! SOLD IT! SOLD IT!

Lot 428

2007 Shelby GT500 Red Coupe

$57,000!!!!!!

That's about what I paid mine a few months back, so it's nice to see the car still bringing good money (the vert did very well). Too bad the auctions for the Shelby's did not appear on air, at least here in Canada.

That's about what I paid mine a few months back, so it's nice to see the car still bringing good money (the vert did very well). Too bad the auctions for the Shelby's did not appear on air, at least here in Canada.

They didn't appear here either. As soon as it started it went to commercial and both were sold when it came back on.

Archived