TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nice Find

belltr

Buy it then go Rent an Old Barn. Put some old Dry Rotted Tires on it and then put it in the Barn to collect Dust and Mildew for about a Year. Before walking away, Raise the Hood about 6 inches so dust can get in there, roll the windows down about an inch to, then sweep all signs of foot Prints and Tire Tracks from the dirt floor. Then in about a Year, have someone video tape you pulling it out of the Barn with a Chain. Leave the title in her Name if you can until you pull it out of the Barn. Wham Bam it's worth $100K more.

:hysterical:

I wouldn't have to rent an old barn where I live. I have enough of those. Dust, no problem! Mildew, well it's to dry around here for that. But I can certainly make it look like it's been there for ever. Spider webs, no problem! I live on a dirt road on a farm. Which is why my GT-H rarely get's driven. I can't get to the paved road without it being covered in dust!

I wouldn't have to rent an old barn where I live. I have enough of those. Dust, no problem! Mildew, well it's to dry around here for that. But I can certainly make it look like it's been there for ever. Spider webs, no problem! I live on a dirt road on a farm. Which is why my GT-H rarely get's driven. I can't get to the paved road without it being covered in dust!

A few mice for authenticity wouldn't hurt.

Jer

A few mice for authenticity wouldn't hurt.

Jer

Let's not even go there. I saw two in my daily driver Lincoln this morning on my way to work! This time of year they are always trying to find some where warm.

Let's not even go there. I saw two in my daily driver Lincoln this morning on my way to work! This time of year they are always trying to find some where warm.

barf.gif

Jer

buy a dozen or 2 bars of green irish spring, and quarter them out , put them around the barn and under the hoods and in the cars

mice will be gone :worship:

Archived