TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OMG STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

eagledriver

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be willing to donate my services for making the name badges. But someone else is going to have to come up with the lanyards.

I will be attending all three days again next year. Let me know and i can get little database and design going.

Sample Info:

Name:

Screen Name:

Make:

Model:

Year:

Michael

-07SGT0517

:boring:

Ha, good one! But you know what they say: Ya snooze , ya lose!

Don't worry Tex I'm sure plenty of pics will be posted for you to see afterwards :camera::camera:

I would give you the lastest info but apparently too many people were getting closer to the truth.

As my good friend Fox would say : "The truth is out there" only difference is that this year it will be "official" truth :headscratch:

I would be willing to donate my services for making the name badges. But someone else is going to have to come up with the lanyards.

I will be attending all three days again next year. Let me know and i can get little database and design going.

Sample Info:

Name:

Screen Name:

Make:

Model:

Year:

Michael

-07SGT0517

Thanks Michael! I'll pass that along...

WOW - just now getting thru this thread. It's amazing the emotions these sort of threads bring to the surface on coming events. I'll be at the Bash, but I'm looking forward to this as well - being in my back yard and all.

In any case - all these events are special in their own way - and each has its own flavor. The Carlisle event has a large county fair feel to it - which an obvious focus on cars. It's unique - and I'm sure next years event will be great.

The first "85th" Bash in 2008 was great. This summer's Dearborn event was outstanding. I'm even considering the Team Shelby Europe tour next July - wouldn't that be something?

All of these events are once-in-a-lifetime. Just remember - we're all on the same Team.

The Alliante in LV! :hysterical:

maybe we can fly it in! :hysterical:

You got it my friend! I'll have it flown in by private jet from LV to Carlisle just for you. Nothing but the best for the 50th tour! :hysterical:

WOW - just now getting thru this thread. It's amazing the emotions these sort of threads bring to the surface on coming events. I'll be at the Bash, but I'm looking forward to this as well - being in my back yard and all.

In any case - all these events are special in their own way - and each has its own flavor. The Carlisle event has a large county fair feel to it - which an obvious focus on cars. It's unique - and I'm sure next years event will be great.

The first "85th" Bash in 2008 was great. This summer's Dearborn event was outstanding. I'm even considering the Team Shelby Europe tour next July - wouldn't that be something?

All of these events are once-in-a-lifetime. Just remember - we're all on the same Team.

John, couldn't have said it any better. The 50th tour will be amazing from the LV bash to Carlisle to NYC auto show to Mid America and everywhere else! Some will be smaller, some will be bigger and some will be "official". Team Shelby is just that : one team.

Oh and my son asked me the other day if Iron man will be there again. I had to tell him yes but without his suit again :hysterical:

:blush:

That's okay my wife just calls me a pig! :hysterical:

on a serious note with the nametags..... print names on both sides of the tag and make the print large enough to be read at a safe distance. I know I'm a pig but when ya hafta bend over and stare at a womans chest to try and figure out whats printed on the tag....... lets just say I never learn!

Given that logic, I'd say the smaller the print the better.

:hysterical:

You got it my friend! I'll have it flown in by private jet from LV to Carlisle just for you. Nothing but the best for the 50th tour! :hysterical:

John, couldn't have said it any better. The 50th tour will be amazing from the LV bash to Carlisle to NYC auto show to Mid America and everywhere else! Some will be smaller, some will be bigger and some will be "official". Team Shelby is just that : one team.

Oh and my son asked me the other day if Iron man will be there again. I had to tell him yes but without his suit again :hysterical:

And I thought ALL the 50th tour stops were going to be "official" hysterical.gif

Oh they will . Just one will be more "official" then all the rest. Once the announcement has been made you can make travel arrangements to be a part of it. It will be officially official!!! Come on this is Carlisle we are talking about. We do everything big but will xxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxx xxxx xx xxxxxxx this year. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold the announcement in. I happen to happen across the pre release draft of the rough copy of the early non approved copy of the top secret early first edition of the release and all o can say is Damn!! :)

Ok Ladies and Gents , now that the official announcement has been made here :

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71506-shelby-american-50th-anniversary-celebration-east/

All official postings are now switching from "OMG" to "Told ya so!" :shades:

Please post any questions for us on the "official" event thread. Shelby world record ... I like the sound of that!! :peelout::peelout::peelout::peelout::peelout:

Remember though that John is the master architect of this event. We just helped him in making the impossible the possible... Hmm now I wonder what I meant by that?? :headscratch::camera:

Archived