TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OMG STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

eagledriver

So when planning what is already the biggest Ford and Shelby event in the world you think it just can't get any bigger... Well then you get news like I was just given.

Ask yourself this: what would make this event over the top times a thousand from what it already is but you can't find at the Vegas bash??!!

Consider this your fair warning: if you do not come then you will never forgive yourself. This is simply incredible news. I cant say anymore because I know this is being watched by the brass now. Suffice it to say that this will be an event never duplicated again. This is a one time OMG type deal that will make you say " I can't believe my eyes!" this will shake every notion of every event you have ever been to or will ever go to again!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:doh:

Nope, what do you see every day but have never seen and can't see at the Vegas Bash?

trick question..............the answer is nothing

so if we see something everyday but never seen it or seen it at the Vegas Bash..........so how can you actually see it everyday but never seen it at all. So it has to be nothing unlesss we are in a Matrix type parallel universe.......if so if we are in a Matrix Parallel universe, im scared :eek5:............:hide:

trick question..............the answer is nothing

so if we see something everyday but never seen it or seen it at the Vegas Bash..........so how can you actually see it everyday but never seen it at all. So it has to be nothing unlesss we are in a Matrix type parallel universe.......if so if we are in a Matrix Parallel universe, im scared :eek5:............:hide:

Don't swallow the blue pill and don't talk to Lawrence Fishbourne if you see him . When all is revealed you will hear a collective "D'oh! I get it now!" :slapfight:

Some west coasters would like to no so they could maybe make plans to go out there if it really something spectacular that you will never be able to see again. I mean the biggest thing that most of us shelby guys would be interested in is meeting Carroll Shelby. and he's supposedly scheduled to be at the bash.

Actually conundrums seem impossible but do have an answer. One possiblility is that we "see" the Team Shelby website everyday but we have never seen the people who manage the website and that person or persons will not be able to be at the Vegas bash but will be able to be at Carlisle. It could mean that Amy will be there although that doesn't really fit the "never seen" part since she has been to many East coast events. So many possibilities to consider. :headscratch: I guess I will just have to wait on this one though. ^_^

I call bullshit.

I can only smile and say are you willing to make a little wager? Vegas style? We would love to have you there!

Some west coasters would like to no so they could maybe make plans to go out there if it really something spectacular that you will never be able to see again. I mean the biggest thing that most of us shelby guys would be interested in is meeting Carroll Shelby. and he's supposedly scheduled to be at the bash.

I understand completely and the announcements will be made in advance to make time for travel arrangements. Please keep in mind that this is the largest Ford event in the world and also the 50th of SAI so the logistics and planning to get 3K-4K Fords and potentially 1K Shelbys along with the main event Friday night is enough to keep a full time team busy from now until May!

All I can say is this: The Ford carlisle people host the largest event in the world and have pretty much "seen it all" so to speak. When they heard what has been planned they were speechless. I can promise you that this will be a once in a lifetime event. If I was told by someone what was planned I would be sceptical too so I understand the BS calls and such. You just aren't thinking BIG enough.

I think our unofficial slogon for the event is : " The impossible is only the possible that just hasn't been done yet" Because almost every day I get a new project and am told to "just make it happen".

Yes from what I understand, Mr. Shelby will be at the Vegas bash.

Let me ask you this : What would make an event a once in a lifetime event to you? Something you couldn't experience anywhere else? Not at Las Vegas, not at Knotts Berry Farms or anywhere else. What would make you say " I HAVE to be there!"

Actually conundrums seem impossible but do have an answer. One possiblility is that we "see" the Team Shelby website everyday but we have never seen the people who manage the website and that person or persons will not be able to be at the Vegas bash but will be able to be at Carlisle. It could mean that Amy will be there although that doesn't really fit the "never seen" part since she has been to many East coast events. So many possibilities to consider. :headscratch: I guess I will just have to wait on this one though. ^_^

Wow Mike! Remind me not to get into a deep conversation with you ! :hysterical: I think you just confused me LOL. Don't think about it too much, just trust me when I say you will say "D'oh! now I get it!" At this event will be the only time that you will experience this.

1,000 Shelby's? Where you going to put them? It better not be on death hill :hysterical: - the super steep hill to get up to the Trucks/Van/Rock Crawlers

also a more serious note, are you going to allow/combine the Shelbys that werent in the Team Shelby area to join? Because there were maybe 45/50 Shelby's grouped together on the other side of the fairgrounds, i remember overhearing some people said that why is there two Shelby areas.

1,000 Shelby's? Where you going to put them? It better not be on death hill :hysterical: - the super steep hill to get up to the Trucks/Van/Rock Crawlers

also a more serious note, are you going to allow/combine the Shelbys that werent in the Team Shelby area to join? Because there were maybe 45/50 Shelby's grouped together on the other side of the fairgrounds, i remember overhearing some people said that why is there two Shelby areas.

"Death hill" I like that ... good name... nah, only the 4wd Shelbys are going there. You don't realize how big this is. Yes, we have taken all things into consideration and all issues have been resolved. There will be only one Shelby area and I think it's going to have it's own zip code aka "Shelbyville" for the event.

Marji is going to beat me if I add anymore "must do" events for next year. :slapfight: Bash.....Europe.....Dearborn....Terlingua.

But I guess a beating is worth it if the event is "OMG STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!" . Looking forward to the announcement.

My room is reserved for the weekend.

Wait on that... We have an entire hotel blocked off at a fantastic rate. You'll definately want to be at the TS hotel where everyone is staying... The hotel info will be announced soon and it looks like we will have to add at least another entire hotel or hotels as this grows and grows...

Wait on that... We have an entire hotel blocked off at a fantastic rate. You'll definately want to be at the TS hotel where everyone is staying... The hotel info will be announced soon and it looks like we will have to add at least another entire hotel or hotels as this grows and grows...

You'd have to beat a rate of $0.00 per night because I've got mine w/ Marriott points! :drool:

I love to stay at the TS Hotel but I need to save $$.

Bob, seriously (not that this thread is not serious), are you making the trip? It would be great to finally meet you.

Jim

Jim, yes, I'm serious! Maybe that's the BIG NEWS of the event!!! :hysterical:

I plan to be there, driving my SGT.

I've been talking with Andy, and it seems that not only will there be ample room for everyone but he is planning a bikini wash car wash every morning at the Hotel!!!! If you need a better idea see the "Girls and Mustangs" thread!!

Thanks Andy you're the best!!!

Archived