TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OMG STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

eagledriver

I've been talking with Andy, and it seems that not only will there be ample room for everyone but he is planning a bikini wash car wash every morning at the Hotel!!!! If you need a better idea see the "Girls and Mustangs" thread!!

Thanks Andy you're the best!!!

Doug I honestly couldn't do it without you! Thanks so much for volunteering to wear the bikini each morning to wash the cars!! :camera:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For this to be THAT big the following would have to happen:

Jim Morrison and his GT500 will be Grand Marshall, Carroll Shelby will announce he has signed a pact with God and Satan and they both agree to let him live forever, every attendee gets a brand new 2015, 1000 HP AWD Mustang AND a new 500hp Focus ST-R (for free) and Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanson will be doing the bikini car washes for $1. $5 without the bikini!

Jim Morrison and his GT500 will be Grand Marshall, Carroll Shelby will announce he has signed a pact with God and Satan and they both agree to let him live forever, every attendee gets a brand new 2015, 1000 HP AWD Mustang AND a new 500hp Focus ST-R (for free) and Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanson will be doing the bikini car washes for $1. $5 without the bikini!

Angelina Jolie?........Guess im not coming, however sub her out for someone like Amber Heard or Ashley greene ,and i'll be 1st in line :happy feet: :hysterical:

every attendee gets a brand new 2015, 1000 HP AWD Mustang AND a new 500hp Focus ST-R (for free) and Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanson will be doing the bikini car washes for $1. $5 without the bikini!

oh, I'm terribly sorry to say this but that offer is only available for residents of 49 states. Not applicable to TX residents. :doh:

Maybe I'm just a simple man... :shrug:

I'd settle for these girls.... :drool:

IMG_2845.jpg

Not that I mind you talking up the event Andy, but what am I missing that you know, that those of us discussing the planning of events in meetings with SA are not privy to?

Im sure SA would like to know who is leaking information to you.

You say there are going to be thousands of cars there, but we wont have room for barely what normally comes....the track just wont support it. I dont think it is a good idea to be posting unsubstantiated claims at this point. Not trying to be negative, but just pointing out it might not be whats best for the event.

You are right to be excited though, and everyone should know that it is the goal of TeamShelby to make this event special and one not to miss.

My guess would be that Mr. Shelby will be picking one lucky winner to take a lap with him in his Mod SS or even be shotgun with him speeding at 200mph+, or riding shotgun with Mr. Shelby in the #1 Cobra that started it all! I would think that would top everything Shelby. Just imagine: " The Man, The Car, and You. PRICELESS in my book! "

I call bullshit.

Read his sig"

How do you make the biggest event in the world even bigger?? Just wait and see!Mark your calendars now for June 1st - June 3rd 2012. Join Team Shelby Northeast for the 50th anniversary of Shelby American at Carlisle, PA. This is one event you Can't misS !!!"

:headscratch:

Read his sig"

How do you make the biggest event in the world even bigger?? Just wait and see!Mark your calendars now for June 1st - June 3rd 2012. Join Team Shelby Northeast for the 50th anniversary of Shelby American at Carlisle, PA. This is one event you Can't misS !!!"

:kuko:

Doug I honestly couldn't do it without you! Thanks so much for volunteering to wear the bikini each morning to wash the cars!! :camera:

I prefer to call it my "Banana Hammock"..... wait, that may be TMI......

I can see it now....... :eek5: :barf:

Maybe we can get Keller to wear one! :hysterical:

Dubbs,

Carlisle will see 3k in a typical non special year. This is fact and you can verify this number with a basic check. Several hundred total Shelbys attend every year again this is fact. Ive not mentioned any specifics or alluded to anything other than the biggest event in the world. This is fact. It will be the biggest ford and Shelby event in the world. I understand the apprehension and being sceptical of this but it is fact. We are planning on making it even bigger and over the top. What i dont understand is the almost jealousy of this event? Please we would love to have you there and you can tell grabber that to have that much bullshit he must be full of shit. I will stand by my promise that this will be a once in a lifetime event. Take from that what you will. This will be an event most likely never duplicated again . It would be an honor to have as many ts members from all regions to be a part of this historic event. Shortly after the announcement has been made feel free to make travel arrangements and you can buy me a drink after you agree that if was simply incredible. This isn't about being excited about an ordinary event this is being excited about an event most only dream about attending. Oh and who said anything about me being fed info by someone at SAI? You do realize that this is the biggest Ford event in the world and possibly I might have a small hand in the organization of Carlisle events? Again no worries at all either attend or don't and we will love to have you there or sorry you missed it.

Those who need to know details know. :)

Not that I mind you talking up the event Andy, but what am I missing that you know, that those of us discussing the planning of events in meetings with SA are not privy to?

Im sure SA would like to know who is leaking information to you.

You say there are going to be thousands of cars there, but we wont have room for barely what normally comes....the track just wont support it. I dont think it is a good idea to be posting unsubstantiated claims at this point. Not trying to be negative, but just pointing out it might not be whats best for the event.

You are right to be excited though, and everyone should know that it is the goal of TeamShelby to make this event special and one not to miss.

I am confused on what has been unsubstantiated? The fact that Carlisle is the biggest event in the world or the fact that more Shelbys will attend this event than any other? Dubs we get 1500 cars in a monsoon rain! 3k fords is simply an ordinary sunny day at Carlisle... not everything is bigger in Texas lol!

Dubbs,

Carlisle will see 3k in a typical non special year. This is fact and you can verify this number with a basic check. Several hundred total Shelbys attend every year again this is fact. Ive not mentioned any specifics or alluded to anything other than the biggest event in the world. This is fact. It will be the biggest ford and Shelby event in the world. I understand the apprehension and being sceptical of this but it is fact. We are planning on making it even bigger and over the top. What i dont understand is the almost jealousy of this event? Please we would love to have you there and you can tell grabber that to have that much bullshit he must be full of shit. I will stand by my promise that this will be a once in a lifetime event. Take from that what you will. This will be an event most likely never duplicated again . It would be an honor to have as many ts members from all regions to be a part of this historic event. Shortly after the announcement has been made feel free to make travel arrangements and you can buy me a drink after you agree that if was simply incredible. This isn't about being excited about an ordinary event this is being excited about an event most only dream about attending. Oh and who said anything about me being fed info by someone at SAI? You do realize that this is the biggest Ford event in the world and possibly I might have a small hand in the organization of Carlisle events? Again no worries at all either attend or don't and we will love to have you there or sorry you missed it.

Those who need to know details know. :)

"What I don't understand is the almost jealousy of this event". I must have missed something in the posts.

All joking and assumptions asside... Here's my take on the whole 50th Anniv Tour for 2012 :shift:

In one way or another EVERY event listed in the Shelby Annual and for that matter, all the other smaller, unlisted, local events are going to have something "Special" in store for their particular 50th Anniv event in 2012...

Whether it is CS hopefully being able to attend (like at the Bash in Las Vegas) or the prospects of seeing 3,000+ Mustangs, Shelbys and Fords all in the same place (like at Carlisle), the average owner is going to have to decide for themselves which event(s) if any they can make it to... And with all these events scattered across the entire country, almost like the NASCAR season, the information people need to make their own personal decisions needs to be as ACCURATE as can possibly be...

Would I like to be able to attend every one of these events, YOU BET :drool:

But when reality hits and I have to pick out 1 or 2 of the ones that work best for me and my situation, then I better have as much information as I can at the time I start making my plans...

And while there is no doubt in my mind that Carlisle 2012 is going to be H-U-G-E, if that's all it is going to be, then FOR ME heading out West to Monterey for the COBRA reunion would be time and money better spent...

However, if I were a betting man, I'd say that when April 17, 2014 comes around THEN we are going to see something like NO OTHER in the Mustang world :happy feet:

All joking and assumptions asside... Here's my take on the whole 50th Anniv Tour for 2012 :shift:

In one way or another EVERY event listed in the Shelby Annual and for that matter, all the other smaller, unlisted, local events are going to have something "Special" in store for their particular 50th Anniv event in 2012...

I couldn't agree more! While no 2 events will be the same for the 50th. Some will be larger and some will be more personal. Details for Carlisle will soon be announced and I think you'll see what the excitement is all about... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I prefer to call it my "Banana Hammock"..... wait, that may be TMI......

I can see it now....... :eek5: :barf:

Maybe we can get Keller to where one! :hysterical:

You mean give up the kilt for a bikini, No way I'll do alot of things for the region but now your just going a little to far...Doug your just get past this one :club:

You mean give up the kilt for a bikini, No way I'll do alot of things for the region but now your just going a little to far...Doug your just get past this one :club:

Sandy apoligizes to you. She cannot seem to tell the difference between a kilt and a banana hammock............. :hysterical2: But she will get out her dollars for you to wear the hammock.....

$100.00 bills I don't come cheap

New fundraiser idea?? Let me guess, you are going to drive the 2012 Shelby girls in the parade again? :shoppingcart_: Being regional director has its advantages it seems :happy feet: :drool:

I wasn't sure who had the biggest grin last year, You with the girls or Jerseygator driving the new 800HP supersnake... :worship:

Whether it is CS hopefully being able to attend (like at the Bash in Las Vegas) or the prospects of seeing 3,000+ Mustangs, Shelbys and Fords all in the same place (like at Carlisle), the average owner is going to have to decide for themselves which event(s) if any they can make it to... And with all these events scattered across the entire country, almost like the NASCAR season, the information people need to make their own personal decisions needs to be as ACCURATE as can possibly be...

Would I like to be able to attend every one of these events, YOU BET :drool:

But when reality hits and I have to pick out 1 or 2 of the ones that work best for me and my situation, then I better have as much information as I can at the time I start making my plans...

And while there is no doubt in my mind that Carlisle 2012 is going to be H-U-G-E, if that's all it is going to be, then FOR ME heading out West to Monterey for the COBRA reunion would be time and money better spent...

However, if I were a betting man, I'd say that when April 17, 2014 comes around THEN we are going to see something like NO OTHER in the Mustang world happy feet.gif

Great post Gregg.

2012 is going to be a wonderful year for the Shelby world. I only wish I had the time to follow the whole tour.

Well in retrospect it could not be Doug in a banana hammock, not even that custom thing he had made up last year with the "Shelby" across the butt and the cobra on the front (cue the snake jokes here folks) because if Keller is planning whatever “it” is breasts will be involved for sure.

Well in retrospect it could not be Doug in a banana hammock, not even that custom thing he had made up last year with the "Shelby" across the butt and the cobra on the front (cue the snake jokes here folks) because if Keller is planning whatever “it” is breasts will be involved for sure.

No Comment

Archived