TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Donegan Memorial Cruise In - 11/13/2011 from 2 to 5

al ellison

Donegan_Memorial_flyer_2011.pdfTeam Shelby,

Attention Team Shelby Members, this is an official Team Shelby Mississippi Valley Event.

Please join us for a great annual event that exemplifies the Shelby spirit. Earl Donegan worked hard, had a passion for fast cars and helped many. His memorial cruise in benefits the AL Kidney Foundation. Earl Donegan was an early kidney transplant recipient. His family continues his legacy and invites you to join them in celebrating his memory. The crown jewel of his collection was a KR convertible and it will be on display.

Date: Sunday, November 13th

Time: From 2 to 5 pm

Where: Bruster's Ice Cream on Caldwell Mill Road (close to intersection with Valleydale Road) - 5212 Caldwell Mill Rd Birmingham, AL 35242 (205) 408-8801

There is no cost; however, donations for the Alabama Kidney Foundation will be accepted.

A special thanks to this Bruster's location, as they have hosted the event for three years and always offer tasty specials for the participants.

Please share the attached flyer and post up if you will be able to attend.

Safe driving & God bless.

Donegan_Memorial_flyer_2011.pdf

Hey Al,

I will be there with my Shelby, and my wife will bring her Roush. Looking forward to seeing you there !

Great!

I hope you can bring several more from Southern Stangs; that is a great group.

See you Sunday.

Archived