TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Time for SS to hibernate

LTC9024

Well with November starting tomorrow, it is time for the "The Snake" to go into winter hibernation. Winter is just around the corner here in London Ontario. I will say this, driving this car is so unbelievable. I have received so many compliments on it and of course a lot of "What is that?" The power is almost scary, but I do look forward to Spring and a good 6-7 months to really get to know the car. This car is everything everyone on this Board has said it would be and more. When I am driving it, I cannot help but smile, A LOT!!!!

I look forward to getting lots of info over the winter.

Again thanks everyone

I still have a little more road time due to our moderate weather here in northern CA. It has been a glorious fall. I share your feelings about the snake. It is an amazing car. Again, Shelby has set the performance goal for everyone else to catch up to. But once they catch up, maybe, Shelby will have upped the ante again. I certainly have been bitten. I can't wait to drive the snake. Most people don't know what this car is, but those who do, get that same crazy smile that we all do when we hop in and fire up for a ride. I am so darn lucky! Happiest holidays!

Have a nice sleep ^_^

And enjoy it man, your livin the dream. I'm 18; Im dying to be in your spot, and I have way too many years until that happens. And what if my "young blood" cools down by then :o

.....never ;) But unless you want to make a scene at every spot sign, this is the best way to go. Enjoy the winter.

Well with November starting tomorrow, it is time for the "The Snake" to go into winter hibernation. Winter is just around the corner here in London Ontario. I will say this, driving this car is so unbelievable. I have received so many compliments on it and of course a lot of "What is that?" The power is almost scary, but I do look forward to Spring and a good 6-7 months to really get to know the car. This car is everything everyone on this Board has said it would be and more. When I am driving it, I cannot help but smile, A LOT!!!!

Again thanks everyone

Sorry to hear that< with the summer months over here in AZ now its time to bring mine out and drive it. The heat here just tears things up. That is one reason that I moved from Ohio to Az to drive the cars 9 1/2 - 10 months instead of 4-5. have a nice snooze.

Again thanks everyone

I drive my GT500 until the first snow is announced.

Last year that was the end of November..

The weather this week has been fantastic and the temp is supposed to drop by weeks end but

reach the mid teens by next week again..

We already lose half the year due to weather so I use every day availabe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived