TEAM SHELBY FORUM

An addition to the family

YZD263

Next year at Dearborn when you bring you beautiful KR Mustang, I will shoot your photos, on the house!

Keep the wallet in your pocket, my friend. Your donation as well as Roch's has contribted to the photo fund and helped me to send our TS friends some DVDs of the Dearborn event.

We can discuss a poster size print of your choice in Dearborn when the time comes., Eh!

I love the combo you got. :happy feet:

SWEET!!!

Thanks Ken!

I'm looking forward tho next year's Dearborn and bringing the KR for its first tme there. A poster size print of the KR in front of the Romeo plant would be awsome. I will certainly accept this offer. You're doing a great job with the camera, my friend!

This was time to say goodby to the KR this weekend. I had my KR stored for the winter, but before I did, I had a final drive from Quebec City to the Gaspe peninsula, where my father has its summer house, and a large garage where the KR will spend the winter. This is a 300 miles drive with nice twisty roads that enabled me to enjoy the KR's handling.

On my way, I went to my friend Roch's place in New Brunswick to show him my new acquisition. For those who never met him at Dearborn, Roch is a true Shelby fanatic who also has an '09 KR as well as several other Mustangs, including a very rare 2000 Cobra R.

Here are a few pics taken over the weekend with the Alcoa 20s on.

DSCN1194.jpg

DSCN1198.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1201.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Eric, that is a beautiful car and cerytainly the fastest colour.

Now that SS conversion for the 07 would certainly finish the family nicely.

Hope you guys are all doing well and best regards.

Peter :shift:

Thanks Peter.

Nice to hear from my Aussie friend! I hope you and your familiy are doing well and that you're still finding time to enjoye your Shelby down under.

I always loved the Vista Blue/Silver color combo and had been looking for a KR for some time. When I was able to find a low milage one so close to home, I had to jump on the opportunity.

As far as the SS conversion is concerned, this is more of a long term goal. Need to finish paying off the KR first!.

Best regards

Eric

Archived