TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coming from Eureka Springs AR

JeffIsHereToo

Ok, I like to think I'm pretty wired in to what's going on here but imagine my surprise during my Sunday drive to see a line of about 20 Shelby's coming the opposite direction!

Seriously who were you guys? Are you on here? If so PLEASE post! I would for sure have joined you!

Bummed!

Not a thing! I mean really I have checked all the local car sites, the two main Mustang clubs, and no one knows anything yet 20+ Shelby's drive by me giving me the thumbs up on Rt 62 around Gateway AR at about 12 noon on Sunday. That's all we know! There were a mixture of GT500's and SGTs. I never even saw that many at the major Mustang shows this summer.

:headscratch:

Not a thing! I mean really I have checked all the local car sites, the two main Mustang clubs, and no one knows anything yet 20+ Shelby's drive by me giving me the thumbs up on Rt 62 around Gateway AR at about 12 noon on Sunday. That's all we know! There were a mixture of GT500's and SGTs. I never even saw that many at the major Mustang shows this summer.

:headscratch:

STRANGE!

Jeff

that was the Bold Moves Mustang Club out of Tulsa. I don't belong but I know they did a cruise to Eureka.

Ok, I like to think I'm pretty wired in to what's going on here but imagine my surprise during my Sunday drive to see a line of about 20 Shelby's coming the opposite direction!

Seriously who were you guys? Are you on here? If so PLEASE post! I would for sure have joined you!

Bummed!

Jeff

that was the Bold Moves Mustang Club out of Tulsa. I don't belong but I know they did a cruise to Eureka.

Well that explains things! I knew I wasn't that out of touch! Next time the AR peeps should link up with them for sure!

Thanks…mystery solved!

:happy feet:

No way they were from Arkansas. We don't have that kind of coordination effort here. :P

Come join our run to Las Vegas…I'll show you coordination! :hysterical:

:shift:

BTW: I used to post stuff here all the time for AR but never got any bites…anyone wants to step up and offer ideas I'm there!

:happy feet:

Archived