TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Car Show & 1st Place Win!

MARINESPEED

post-25700-0-61697200-1319396508_thumb.jpgI entered into the MCCS 29 Palms Commanding Generals Car & Bike Show. With only 4 Categories it was a tight race, and my group was the moden car after 1980. This is just one more reason that demonstrates how much other people love our cars :victory: . Of course it helps that I allowed people to have their picture taken in my car. I know I am tooting my own horn here but I have to say that getting the 1st place peoples Choice trophy handed to me by the Base Commanding General was awesome :yahoo: . 08SGT1011 GT/SC Vert, the love of my life and I am glad my fiance' understands this :worship: . I hope to see you all this March. :rockon:

Semper Fidelis,

Josh

post-25700-0-61697200-1319396508_thumb.jpg

post-25700-0-61697200-1319396508_thumb.jpgI entered into the MCCS 29 Palms Commanding Generals Car & Bike Show. With only 4 Categories it was a tight race, and my group was the moden car after 1980. This is just one more reason that demonstrates how much other people love our cars :victory: . Of course it helps that I allowed people to have their picture taken in my car. I know I am tooting my own horn here but I have to say that getting the 1st place peoples Choice trophy handed to me by the Base Commanding General was awesome :yahoo: . 08SGT1011 GT/SC Vert, the love of my life and I am glad my fiance' understands this :worship: . I hope to see you all this March. :rockon:

Semper Fidelis,

Josh

CONGRATS go blue

Archived