TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby GT-C

SGT1197

I'm flying from Illinois to Laguna Niguel, California on October 29th to look at a 2008 Grabber Orange Shelby GT-C #0107. It is from the original and the guy is asking $29,500-$30,000. It has less that 4,100 miles on it with navigation. From the pictures sent to me it looks to be in very good condition. There is however two very small dings located by the rear license plate that has affected the silver stripe. Does anyone know if Shelby would just sell me the portion from the stripe kit that has been damaged? It is the stripe that curves below the rear license plate.

Does anybody on this forum know any history about this car? Any comments would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows of a low cost but still reliable transport company please let me know. I'll be shipping the car from California to Illinois. Just want to keep the miles low.

Thanks

SGT1197

I'm flying from Illinois to Laguna Niguel, California on October 29th to look at a 2008 Grabber Orange Shelby GT-C #0107. It is from the original and the guy is asking $29,500-$30,000. It has less that 4,100 miles on it with navigation. From the pictures sent to me it looks to be in very good condition. There is however two very small dings located by the rear license plate that has affected the silver stripe. Does anyone know if Shelby would just sell me the portion from the stripe kit that has been damaged? It is the stripe that curves below the rear license plate.

Does anybody on this forum know any history about this car? Any comments would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows of a low cost but still reliable transport company please let me know. I'll be shipping the car from California to Illinois. Just want to keep the miles low.

Thanks

SGT1197

Call the main Shelby American number. 702-942-7325 and ask for Wendy. She will let you know the options available to you regarding the stripes.

This GT-C has been for sale for a while now. The sellers price is in the ballpark so I'm not sure why its not selling, his for sale ads are a little demanding so perhaps thats the reason.

I did notice he listed the car again today so you may want to keep checking with the seller before flying out.

Steve

Call the main Shelby American number. 702-942-7325 and ask for Wendy. She will let you know the options available to you regarding the stripes.

This GT-C has been for sale for a while now. The sellers price is in the ballpark so I'm not sure why its not selling, his for sale ads are a little demanding so perhaps thats the reason.

I did notice he listed the car again today so you may want to keep checking with the seller before flying out.

Steve

Thanks for the information.

SGT1197

Archived