TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2012 Super Snake

Hey guys, first post here, just took delivery of my 2012 Super Snake Vert. It has all the upgrades avail from Shelby, 800hp, rear brakes, cooling system, interior, Eibach coil overs, etc...Ordered it June 20th from Ford with the D plan, and it was dropped shipped to Shelby August 15th. Shelby completed it on September 29th. Was extremely happy with the turnaround time, 3 months, 10 days from ordering to completion. Richard and Jeremy at Shelby were great, everything went very smoothly. Here are the completed pics, it is just drop dead gorgeous.017.jpg038.jpg042.jpg024.jpg040.jpg020.jpg019.jpgDSCF2404.jpg047.jpg

Hey guys, first post here, just took delivery of my 2012 Super Snake Vert. It has all the upgrades avail from Shelby, 800hp, rear brakes, cooling system, interior, Eibach coil overs, etc...Ordered it June 20th from Ford with the D plan, and it was dropped shipped to Shelby August 15th. Shelby completed it on September 29th. Was extremely happy with the turnaround time, 3 months, 10 days from ordering to completion. Richard and Jeremy at Shelby were great, everything went very smoothly. Here are the completed pics, it is just drop dead gorgeous.017.jpg038.jpg042.jpg024.jpg040.jpg020.jpg019.jpgDSCF2404.jpg047.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NICE!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was wondering how the Recaro's would be done with the interior upgrade. Looks Great !

Please take some rear views of this car.

Again.....................NICE !!

R

I thought the verts were limited for HP ?????????

I think its a done deal. lol

I am not sure if the vert. is now "limited" to 800hp as built by Shelby? but if it isn't see if it can be sent through the Shelby Motorsports shop after the original Super Snake build for the 900 horse upgrade.....................900 horse.............top down.........

I have a feeling it may be limited to 800, but maybe not since the Shelby Motorsports treatment is after the SS conversion? I think the 1000 horse upgrade gets you into race fuel.

R

Thanks guys, it has been quite a blast the past couple of days to say the least.

I'm over in Lakeland. Maybe we can hook up for the Mustangs and Mustangs show in Polk City, I think it is in April. Another Super Snake owner I know usually brings his 725 to the show from Wesley Chapel.

R

I'm over in Lakeland. Maybe we can hook up for the Mustangs and Mustangs show in Polk City, I think it is in April. Another Super Snake owner I know usually brings his 725 to the show from Wesley Chapel.

R

Sounds good, I went there a couple years back with a Roush mustang. I actually just got a flyer today in the mail, it's March 31st. Next Saturday is a show at MOSI in Tampa, I think it usually draws about 250 Mustangs.

Very sweet ride! My car is red and I went with the black wheels as well. I am excited to see it done!

I was always so excited to meet a real 2012 SS owner and ask him/her about the interiors.Would you please describe the inside of the car? Kindly elaborate.I want to know what progress has Shelby made in terms of interiors so far. :sing_rain:

Archived