TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas 50th Event - Car Transport

tony356

Folks

Bash tix are up and live to be purchased. Get your tix then get a hold of me. Looks like there might only be one spot left. The 50th in Vegas will be spectacular. A not to be missed event. Hope you can make it.

Tony356@comcast.net

High Tony, sorry to post off the subject, but I just wanted to say that this is my first Bash and looking forward to meeting you. I am from SO. CAL, so I obviously don't need a transport " sorry, I had to rub it in since you have a sweet car and will be driving it on the track ", Anyway, I enjoyed reading about you and your daughters trip and how exciting it was to see pics of your car. What a sight it will be to see many GT 350s on the track. Have a safe trip out. See you in Vegas!

High Tony, sorry to post off the subject, but I just wanted to say that this is my first Bash and looking forward to meeting you. I am from SO. CAL, so I obviously don't need a transport " sorry, I had to rub it in since you have a sweet car and will be driving it on the track ", Anyway, I enjoyed reading about you and your daughters trip and how exciting it was to see pics of your car. What a sight it will be to see many GT 350s on the track. Have a safe trip out. See you in Vegas!

Yo! As we say here in the right coast. Thanks for the post and the kind words. The 350 will be there and I hope to do it proud. I bought the car to track it and that is what I am doing. I am bringing my son on this trip and he is thrilled. We will do some sight seeing on Tuesday and Wednesday and hit the road running with Shelby stuff Wednesday night and then the track Thursday and Friday. Please make a point of grabbing me and saying hello. I am honored to be heading to this event and can't wait to catch up with my left coast Shelby brethren. :shift:

• 1 month later...

It looks like there will not be enough support to fill a hauler from the NE region for the bash. I will be going and will be shipping my car out. I understand in this economy how this kind of expense can be hard to justify. See y'all in Vegas.

• 2 weeks later...

Re-awakening this thread... Trying to get a count of those in PA or NJ who have made arrangements with either Reliable or Gran Turismo for their vehicles for the Bash...

Myself and RED07GT500 are going to be transporting our vehicles back no Northern NJ (but not out to SAI) and we were hoping to at least get a 6-vehicle truckload back so that it would be a direct trip with no loads/unloads... Would also save some money if we can fill the truck coming back...

Please let me know...

Anton

Archived