TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well Finally...

Moncho

Well finally after lurking around here for several weeks I'm introducing myself. Recently purchased a stock low mileage GT500 from a collector. This thing only had 850 miles when I purchased & I'm now the second owner. It was purchased on my wifes birthday, yes that take some cohones I know, but was able to pull it off :do what: She warmed upto it when she realized she'll be driving it too. We still look at each other amazed that we got such a car.

From doing a lot of reading on this forum I quickly realized how helpful & informative many members are.

Lot's of cool new acronyms I've picked up by reading around here like "WOT" "hook" & many more. Yes by now you've figured out this guy doesn't know much about the GT500, but I'm eager to learn all I can.

Thanks and looking forward to learning & helping when ever I can.

Take a peek @ the pics section for some photos of my rig.

IMG_1708.jpg

Cheers,

Moncho

Mod please move to intro's

Welcome Moncho,

Congrats on getting a low mileage GT500. It does look brand spanking new and since it's stock and such low mileage...it is basically a new car. I recently found my wife a low milage stock car too. 2200 miles on it. Enjoy that new beast and if you need any advice...you can find lots of it here. Welcome aboard !

ps

as requested....I moved your thread to the arrival section.

Thanks Grabber!

It's great having an outstanding elite car such as this and basically being brand new is icing on the cake. Yes I followed a thread on the GT500 your wife has & all I can say is I'm going to keep that under raps so my wife doesn't get any ideas. Seriously you both have phenominal GT500's!

I've seen the value you provide on this forum and it's greatly appreciated.

BTW - Thanks for moving this thread where it belongs.

Cheers,

Moncho

Congrats!! Nice color too! Does it have the all black interior or red inserts?

Welcome!!

Us Tungsten grey crew are a small group, and need to stick together. :-)

http://www.svtregistry.com/shelby/GT500/2007/coupe/360584/index.html

Thanks Grad appreciate the welcome!

Wasn't aware of the Tungsten crew, I'll check out the link.

Cheers,

Moncho

Sweet car! You will have a blast.

I bet there is a fight now on who runs to the store to get the milk. My store is 6 blocks, but you know? They don't have as good as milk as the store 4 miles down the road...oh yeah and it's about 6 miles back if you take the loop. Grin.gif

Thankyou all for your friendly comments and the welcome to the forum!

@ TexasShelby - Agreed any excuse to take her out I'm in. My neighber needed a ride yesterday and of course I decide to take her with the GT500, bad idea wound up having to put the car on a dirt road for a few minutes. :banghead:

BTW - Did you sort out the clutch issues you were having?

Cheers,

Moncho

Thankyou all for your friendly comments and the welcome to the forum!

@ TexasShelby - Agreed any excuse to take her out I'm in. My neighber needed a ride yesterday and of course I decide to take her with the GT500, bad idea wound up having to put the car on a dirt road for a few minutes. :banghead:

BTW - Did you sort out the clutch issues you were having?

Cheers,

Moncho

Congrats on the new ride. Nice color too. Welcome to the forums.

Archived