TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Proud to say and be...........

rubnscrub

We have very few Tungsten owners...welcome and nice. That was my original color choice...but opted for Alloy in the end. Does it have crimson seat inserts? if so, I'd love to see a shot where you can see both the body paint and seats in one photo....I guess you could oben the door and take it....I think that will look really neat.

Congratulations!

AD

Welcome and congratulation on your new Shelby.

Tungsten/silver is a great color combo, and on top of that, there are not too many of them on the road. Enjoy your new ride!

Welcome RubnScrub,

I like the way your car changes color as the different light hits it. Very cool indeed. B) I looked over all your photos very carefully and ....Wow she looks fantastic. :happy feet: Nice choice. :happy feet: Looks like your passenger is enjoying it too. :wub:

Glad you found us and joined up. Hope to see ya around. Be careful driving your new ride. :shift:

:)

We have very few Tungsten owners...welcome and nice. That was my original color choice...but opted for Alloy in the end. Does it have crimson seat inserts? if so, I'd love to see a shot where you can see both the body paint and seats in one photo....I guess you could oben the door and take it....I think that will look really neat.

Congratulations!

AD

Same here, but I switched to Alloy because black was not an option for stripes with the Tungsten.

Rubnscrub nice looking car.

Archived