TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Party of 15

Thanks for sharing Andy. Very cool indeed.

An event that can never be duplicated!!

Hard to believe its been 5 years Nov. 1st!

Greatest Experience, Greatest Shelby’s, and the Best Bunch of Shelby Enthuses that I can call my friends!!

We should meet in Vegas again?

Todd

An event that can never be duplicated!!

Hard to believe its been 5 years Nov. 1st!

Greatest Experience, Greatest Shelby’s, and the Best Bunch of Shelby Enthuses that I can call my friends!!

We should meet in Vegas again?

Todd

Common John, let's get this thing going. The Bash or Mid America are the best chances to get us together.

Common John, let's get this thing going. The Bash or Mid America are the best chances to get us together.

Now that the Bash dates are announced it’s time to start thinking about getting as many 40th owners together as we can. We can present our list of 40th related stuff we want to buy then go back to our closets.

Now that the Bash dates are announced it’s time to start thinking about getting as many 40th owners together as we can. We can present our list of 40th related stuff we want to buy then go back to our closets.

I'm in.

Don

I will be there with or without the car. I am considering a road trip.

That's a hell of a road trip Bob! (5000 miles R/T?)

I guess I'll be making an air trip again. I just hope they run out of Aveo's this time.

BTW, will you be taking your boy with you again? If my son can get the leave time he may come.

• 6 months later...

I have a spreadsheet showing the "Party of 15" cars breakdown. I will post it when I get back in town. I'm actually on the road picking up my 40th in Vegas from it's appearence in the Shelby Museum during the 50th Bash. Be good to have it home again. It managed to get about 1 mile added to the odometer so it's up to 22.5 miles now. :drop:

I have a spreadsheet showing the "Party of 15" cars breakdown. I will post it when I get back in town. I'm actually on the road picking up my 40th in Vegas from it's appearence in the Shelby Museum during the 50th Bash. Be good to have it home again. It managed to get about 1 mile added to the odometer so it's up to 22.5 miles now. :drop:

Good stuff John, your car looked great in there.

Thanks my friend...your car looks great!!

That's strange?? I'm having a PM conversation with someone else now and it's working??

I just tried again and I got this message:

The member jdaallen cannot receive any new messages

I emailed you,,,,,,,

Archived