TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Final count on the 2011s

At last report at the start of 2011, the number was 165, based on the number of 2011 Mustang GT ordered from Ford for conversion before Ford started on the 2012 GT.

How many were gt350 R-Tune cars? I heard it was only about 50, is this true.

kris

Now that the 2011's are completed it would be nice to at least get a breakdown by some minimal specs, such as the two types of S/C's, N/A's, and Autos. That would give us a starting point to kind of get an idea how they rolled out.

Yes, no?

John

Now that the 2011's are completed it would be nice to at least get a breakdown by some minimal specs, such as the two types of S/C's, N/A's, and Autos. That would give us a starting point to kind of get an idea how they rolled out.

Yes, no?

John

agree.

Patience my friends, patience :)

We have been working on the numbers and once the final 2011 GT350 is delivered we'll be able to complete the auditing process that should weed out any build discrepancies. Once this audit is completed the numbers will then go to upper SAI management for review. And from there we will release a basic build summary.

I can tell you that there are fewer 2011 GT350's compared to 40th Anniversary cars so be sure to razz the 40th owners. Be prepared for their Party of 15 comeback though ;)

As many would have guessed the naturally aspirated GT350's are the rarest, easily under a dozen. So far it appears that the 525hp & 624 hp Supercharged cars are about an even 50/50 split.

As I previously mentioned in another GT350 thread there is potential for many 1 of 1 cars when you factor in all the Shelby & Ford options that were available.

So hang in there, we will come thru with numbers for you.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Archived