TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby GT500KR: HERE IT IS!

KR, Drilled rotors...come on ...your hiding the rest of it! I heard something about a HOOD! :banghead::banghead::banghead: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

First, that image is something we photo shopped, so it's not the actual 2008 GT500KR. It's an original 2007 GT500 image.

Second, y'all are going to flip over the real 2008 GT500KR.....it's a freakin animal.

Third, I can't confirm the embargo date.

Fourth, we'll have some exclusive news after the wraps come off of the KR.

With the utmost of respect I must say:

PLEASE CALM DOWN. THE DEFINATION OF "MONSTER" IMO IS SUBJECTIVE IN THIS APPLICATION. I DO NOT RECOMMEND GETTING WIPPED UP INTO A FRENZY BECAUSE BASED ON PAST HISTORY HERE, SOME WILL BE SOMEWHAT (READ: VERY) CHEESED OFF AT THE INITIAL NEWS THAT THEY WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS CAR, BUT THE SECOND ANNOUANCEMENT A FEW DAYS LATER SHOULD RESOLVE ANY FRUSTATIONS CAUSED BY THE FIRST ONE.

With the utmost of respect I must say:

PLEASE CALM DOWN. THE DEFINATION OF "MONSTER" IMO IS SUBJECTIVE IN THIS APPLICATION. I DO NOT RECOMMEND GETTING WIPPED UP INTO A FRENZY BECAUSE BASED ON PAST HISTORY HERE, SOME WILL BE SOMEWHAT (READ: VERY) CHEESED OFF AT THE INITIAL NEWS THAT THEY WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS CAR, BUT THE SECOND ANNOUANCEMENT A FEW DAYS LATER SHOULD RESOLVE ANY FRUSTATIONS CAUSED BY THE FIRST ONE.

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

OK, I'm going to bed now so I can stay up late tomorrow for the 12:01 surprise.......good night fruit loops :boring:

Good nite John Boy.

Would this be a production model from Ford, or an add-on package from Shelby Auto's like the 40th???

ME WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me I can add this package to my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert, can you confirm that???

KingCobra.

OK, I'm going to bed now so I can stay up late tomorrow for the 12:01 surprise.....

So the info will be released tomorrow, and not the Friday of the Auto Show? I want to know the info as much as the next guy, but I'm confused why Ford would release the info a week before the unveiling...

Let the countdown to friday night midnight begin :hyper: (ps: that's Roberts favorite time to mess with us & keep 1/2 of the country up late) :hysterical2:

Hmm, that's the lyrics to an old song... "Friday night, midnight, all gonna get what we need."

Rock and Roll Party in the Streets

So the info will be released tomorrow, and not the Friday of the Auto Show? I want to know the info as much as the next guy, but I'm confused why Ford would release the info a week before the unveiling...

Nobody said ALL the info would come out before the show, maybe just tidbits (kinda like Kibble-n-Bits for Snoop Dog) :hysterical2:

Here is the Dates & Times for the AUTOSHOW.

If you NOTICE Media Day is on Wednesday April 4th & Thursday April 5th before it opens up to the public so it is possible for info to come a day two before hand if FORD & SAI want it to happen for an additional BUZZ

Be sure to mark your calendar! See the 2007 show info below:

- Location Jacob Javits Convention Center

11th ave between 34 & 39 Streets

- Public Show Dates Friday April 6th through Sunday April 15th

11am - 10:30pm (Sundays: 10am - 7pm)

- Special Public Sneak Preview Friday April 6th

11am - 10:30pm

- OFFICIAL OPENING DAY Saturday April 7th

Festivities begin at 9am SHOW FLOOR OPENS AT 11am.

- Press Preview (media credentials required)

Wednesday April 4th & Thursday April 5th

-Dealer Preview (credentials required)

Thursday, April 5th from 4-10 pm

(by invitation only)

Auto Show Hotline (800) 282-3336

recorded information only

Archived