TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby 40th?

cwilder

So I just got an email about the 40th package and something will be annouced in 3 weeks. What addtinal options do you think Shelby will offer? I attached the email below.

CW

To all 40th Anniversary GT500 owners:

Great News! We are nearing the time to start taking deposits, assigning CSM numbers for the 40th Anniversary packages, and scheduling cars for the conversion.

As many of you guys know, the GT500 is already an absolute beast in it's stock form. But when has Shelby ever been satisfied with stock?

Our Research and Development Team has been working with the GT500 to see what more they could squeeze out of it.

What did they do? Hold on to your seats...

3 weeks from now, Shelby will be anouncing BIG news. News that is so great, so hot, SO BIG, we have held off on calling you back, so we will be able to offer these upgrades to you.

Please don't rush to the phone, I can't tell you. What I can say, I have.

I'm looking forward to speaking with all of you guys. And I can't wait to spill the beans.

You can NEVER have too much horsepower!

So I just got an email about the 40th package and something will be annouced in 3 weeks. What addtinal options do you think Shelby will offer? I attached the email below.

CW

To all 40th Anniversary GT500 owners:

Great News! We are nearing the time to start taking deposits, assigning CSM numbers for the 40th Anniversary packages, and scheduling cars for the conversion.

As many of you guys know, the GT500 is already an absolute beast in it's stock form. But when has Shelby ever been satisfied with stock?

Our Research and Development Team has been working with the GT500 to see what more they could squeeze out of it.

What did they do? Hold on to your seats...

3 weeks from now, Shelby will be anouncing BIG news. News that is so great, so hot, SO BIG, we have held off on calling you back, so we will be able to offer these upgrades to you.

Please don't rush to the phone, I can't tell you. What I can say, I have.

I'm looking forward to speaking with all of you guys. And I can't wait to spill the beans.

You can NEVER have too much horsepower!

I received the same e-mail.

I hope it is only 3 weeks.

I have already change a few things.

SPRING is here!!

:stop: REMAIN CALM! :stop:

Archived