TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wicked's Terlingua 2011 Pics

mywickedshelby

Finally downloaded my Terlingua pics.....what a great time......Dale and I are still talking about the event and planning for T12!

Here are a few of my favorites from the Palm Springs to Marathon Texas caravan....

L1100449.jpg

L1100490.jpg

L1100525.jpg

L1100507.jpg

L1100529.jpg

and here are the rest from getting there....

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/mywickedshelby/Terlingua%202011/a%20Palm%20Springs%20to%20Texas%20Caravan/?start=all

Saturdays cruise to Presidio from Lajitas on Texas Rt 170 is filled with breathtaking views and a twisting road loaded with dips and dives for 60 miles...

DALE DROVE whilst I took the pics............. :happy feet:

L1100641.jpg

L1100638.jpg

L1100701.jpg

and here are the rest.......

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/mywickedshelby/Terlingua%202011/f%20Cruisin%20Lajitas%20to%20Presidio/?start=all

Another fantastic highlight of the last several Terlingua events is the presence of Bill Neale and his lovely wife Nelda....

Bill is a legend in the automotive art world and at 80 something years old......drives his Terlingua like he stole it........

I will cherish this photo and my time with Bill forever...

L1100721.jpg

Another fantastic highlight of the last several Terlingua events is the presence of Bill Neale and his lovely wife Nelda....

Bill is a legend in the automotive art world and at 80 something years old......drives his Terlingua like he stole it........

I will cherish this photo and my time with Bill forever...

L1100721.jpg

Fantastic pics...

Especially this one. I'm sad that I couldn't make this year. But, I've submitted my name for next year's list!

:happy feet:

Michael,

Very nice. Trying to figure out how I can fit this into my 2012 schedule. Did you rent a car, ship yours out or "borrow" someone's?

Couple thoughts for you. This is a one of a kind and really fun event. With or without your car it's fun, it''s friends, it's the tradition. Many caravan from both coasts, TX and CO. You can join a caravan, but of course this means more time off and costs. But you and your car come!

Some most certainly fly in and rent a car and join and have a great time. Both are options, Sometimes it's just being part of something fun, friends and raising some money for charity.

Let me know if you are interested.

David

Couple thoughts for you. This is a one of a kind and really fun event. With or without your car it's fun, it''s friends, it's the tradition. Many caravan from both coasts, TX and CO. You can join a caravan, but of course this means more time off and costs. But you and your car come!

Some most certainly fly in and rent a car and join and have a great time. Both are options, Sometimes it's just being part of something fun, friends and raising some money for charity.

Let me know if you are interested.

David

Thanks David. Just posted a note to Sean on the other post to hold me a spot or get me on the wait list. Sean and I spoke at length in Dearborn about me trying to get to this event in 2012. I'll figure out a solution on what to drive but know for sure that i cannot take 7-8 days off of work to drive down. Would have to fly in and rent a car or transport my car to Sean/Warren's and pick it up there for the event.

Tony

Thanks David. Just posted a note to Sean on the other post to hold me a spot or get me on the wait list. Sean and I spoke at length in Dearborn about me trying to get to this event in 2012. I'll figure out a solution on what to drive but know for sure that i cannot take 7-8 days off of work to drive down. Would have to fly in and rent a car or transport my car to Sean/Warren's and pick it up there for the event.

Tony

Hi Tony,

PM sent.

David

Michael,

Very nice. Trying to figure out how I can fit this into my 2012 schedule. Did you rent a car, ship yours out or "borrow" someone's?

last year I drove my car to the event.......

this year I flew to Palm Springs and drove a Terlingua Mustang to Texas for a friend who needed to get it to Texas from Californina....

it is staying in Texas for a while so I flew home............

next year, I paln on driving my car to the event from NJ........ :happy feet:

Archived