TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Preparing rear suspension

wanted2b

Ok, I'm ready for some mods to the rear suspension. I need your help on where to find these parts and who's the best to go with? LCAs, relocation brackets and pan hard bar??? Lethal, CJ Pony parts???????

Before you do anything go here and read www.grigg ing.com and www.miracerros.com/mustang/t_suspension.htm and www.revanracing.com

I'm trying to decide also, it looks like the ultimate set up on the market now comes from Griggs.

Good luck

Before you decide, you need to determine what you use the car for most...if it is mostly driving on the street, the Griggs tends to be very harsh and loud for a car driven frequently.

Alex

+1

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66137-fayes-2-watts-link/page__p__1136944&do=findComment&comment=1136944

Before you decide, you need to determine what you use the car for most...if it is mostly driving on the street, the Griggs tends to be very harsh and loud for a car driven frequently.

Alex

I've got Griggs TT cars and SS chassis cars that handle better than anything available on the road. I've got countless Super Snake customers that have upgraded to Griggs and said the ride quality is better and the car is more predictable and better handling.

Archived