TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2012

sportscars

Sherri,

Excellent! Who else is a 4 time Terlinguista?? !! (2008-2011 Terlingua event)

We have the board:

Jim

Rick

Warren

Sean

David

We have Sherri and Don

Who else?? Down the road, this is surely a badge of something important! Just not sure what yet LOL. Perhaps of fun and friends!

David

Yep, me too

I "think" that is all.

A small handful if you include 2008, but our numbers jump again if you do just the TPS events.

I sure am glad to be a part of it...if I only had a little time these days to visit with my friends!!

I sent a text to Sean but wasn't sure if he got it. Can you please add Dwain Jones (don't know his username on here) but has the Grabber Orange Shelby GT? He has shown up for all of our Central Texas stuff and we talked him into adding his name this past Saturday. And yes, he won again at the Bastrop Veteran's Day Car Show for our class. :)

I sent a text to Sean but wasn't sure if he got it. Can you please add Dwain Jones (don't know his username on here) but has the Grabber Orange Shelby GT? He has shown up for all of our Central Texas stuff and we talked him into adding his name this past Saturday. And yes, he won again at the Bastrop Veteran's Day Car Show for our class. :)

Lori,

Yes indeed, Dwain is on the list and Sean sent me his name. Good job promoting TPS!!

On another note, Terlingua might, might be getting some much needed rain here tonight!!!

Thanks Lori and Sean!

David

• 2 months later...

I think we are on the list, :headscratch: it will be our 1 year anniversary and of course or second Terlingua event happy%20feet.gif .

Glen and Lisa

Glenn,

Yes, indeed!!

Looking forward to seeing you both again!!

David

• 2 months later...

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

:stirpot: I need some Terlingua chili and refreshments :tequila:

Yes indeedy!!! This will just be a great year too! Always lots of Terlingua tradition and some new and fun adds.

Come on down!

David

I will be driving down I-10/20 from LA to Dallas this Friday and Saturday......then on to NJ on Monday and Tuesday via Nashville

I will give the "big howdy horn" passing Van Horn.....as that would be my turn off to Terlingua!

Unfortunately, not enough time to cruise to Study Butte, but it will be in my heart and thoughts as we cruise by! :salute:

I will be driving down I-10/20 from LA to Dallas this Friday and Saturday......then on to NJ on Monday and Tuesday via Nashville

I will give the "big howdy horn" passing Van Horn.....as that would be my turn off to Terlingua!

Unfortunately, not enough time to cruise to Study Butte, but it will be in my heart and thoughts as we cruise by! :salute:

Hey Michael,

I will listen for your signal! Wish you had the time to come on down. See you in October!

David

• 2 weeks later...

Archived