TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2012

sportscars

Well, we are about 358 days away and we are already about 2/3 full. If you have always wanted to attend this is your chance to get in. After we are full we will begin a waiting list. Let any of the board know if you are interested. If you dont know who the board is then you need to do a little more research on the Terlingua Preservation Society! :hysterical:

All,

I will second what Sean said! Please contact any one of the board if you are interested in Terlingua 2012! The dates are October 4-7, 2012 with the pre-event party on the 3rd. We have many returnees and some new attendees each year who become great friends. The event is limited in size due to the area, size of restaurants, rooms, and such. All Shelby enthusiasts are welcome! The overall size of about 45 cars means a very intimate event and really getting to know participants and making true friendships or strengthening existing ones.

We are also an official 5013C charity. The entire event is coordinated by a volunteer board. The fee for the event includes a great time, 3 nights hotel (really nice hotel/resort www.lajitasgolfresort.com), the fabulous historic Terlingua area (Carroll, Bill Neale and other's history and scenery), the resort has spas, golf, horses, guns, yes guns, and other activites if you come a little early or stay an extra day. The beautiful Big Bend National Park right next door for visiting, all lunches and diners, all event activies, speed runs, motor courses, great goodie bags and more. Caravans come from all points in the US to get here so driving out is great fun too. The charity hosts an auction each year featuring one of a kind and rare memorabilia for charity. We have donated over $30,000 in the last several to local charities.

For more information please see our website www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com the board members and more information can be found there.

A great variety of Shelby and Ford cars can be seen each year as well, usually including the latest and most exciting Shelby models!!

Sincerely,

David and the TPS board Email me at:vorpl8@yahoo.com with any questions

Save a spot for me, hope to finally make it down there in 2012!

(And bring Link along too.) :D

Blip,

You bet!!! You and thge pig killer both are on the list!!!

The Link Mobile needs to se his bretheren!

David

90% full for NEXT YEAR a week after the 2011 EVENT ENDS SPEAKS volumes about the FANTASTIC JOB the TPS BOARD does at putting this great event on!

Cant wait for the cruise through Big Bend next year! :happy feet: :shift: :happy feet:

Just warn all those little piggies to look out. :shift:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sean/Warren

How many with perfect attendance?

Don,

Do you mean how many perfect for TPS attendance or perfect inlcuding 2008 and TPS?

I can check TPS and probably and figure out 2008 as well. I know the five board members made all 4, you as well I believe.

Anyway, let me know which you want and I will do a quick scan.

David

I have all 4 under my belt :happy feet:

see my avatar :wub:

Sherri,

Excellent! Who else is a 4 time Terlinguista?? !! (2008-2011 Terlingua event)

We have the board:

Jim

Rick

Warren

Sean

David

We have Sherri and Don

Who else?? Down the road, this is surely a badge of something important! Just not sure what yet LOL. Perhaps of fun and friends!

David

Stuart missed 2010 :doh::cry:

I did play around a bit when designing this years badge. I made a prototype that listed all the years attended. It looked very good. Will it show up for the 5th anniversary? Only time will tell.....:sing_rain:

Stuart missed 2010 :doh::cry:

I did play around a bit when designing this years badge. I made a prototype that listed all the years attended. It looked very good. Will it show up for the 5th anniversary? Only time will tell.....:sing_rain:

:happy feet: :shoppingcart_::drool::shift::hysterical:

I am still a newbie....only the last 2 (so far).........

and got my Terlingua EMS shirt in the mail today........

thank you Rita! :happy feet:

Mike,

Great news on the shirt!!

Obviously we all start somewhere, you my friend are now a confirmed veteran and a part of this evolving and continuing tradition.

David

Archived