TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trackkey not available right?

ShelbyEra08

I was browsing ebay for Laguna Seca, and I came across a LS that has both keys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-2012-Laguna-Seca-Mustang-Boss-302-373-/320767941778?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aaf425c92

I thought they werent available yet, so I emailed them and asked about the key, and they said "yes it does come with both keys"

So whats going on they out or not?

If you are looking for a LS I do have a black one coming in. The cars do come with both keys and on the track key there is a website you can go to and enter your email address. When the program is avail Ford will email you.

If you are looking for a LS I do have a black one coming in. The cars do come with both keys and on the track key there is a website you can go to and enter your email address. When the program is avail Ford will email you.

The way CARB has been handling things, you mean "if the program is ever available" Ford will e-mail you...

How much $$ ?

FYI-

Dear Boss Mustang Enthusiast -

Thank you for your interest in our new TracKey technology.

Ford Racing and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) have been working closely to ensure that TracKey achieves certification as quickly as possible.

We are happy to report that the testing is completed and Ford Racing will announce the availability of TracKey at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas on Nov. 2.

We recognize that there is great anticipation for this exciting product and wanted to share this news with you ahead of the SEMA show.

Thank you for your patience,

Ford Racing Performance Team

Archived