TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Annual Mustang’s & Motorcycle’s Eastern North Carolina Cruise

Carl Bishop

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested.....

1st Annual Mustang’s & Motorcycle’s Eastern North Carolina Cruise * Saturday November 5th, 2011

Proceeds to be donated to the Wounded Warriors Fund.

The cruise will take us from Wilson to Fort Macon (on Atlantic Beach) with stops in-between to pickup more stangs and bikes along the way (Kinston, New Bern, Havelock and Morehead City). The stop in Morehead City will be for lunch. At the final stop; Fort Macon for a $10 donation you’re receive a raffle ticket for door prizes and event decal.

Details:

Meeting location:

Behind the McDonalds off Poole Rd. (3424 Poole Road, Raleigh, NC)

Meeting Time:

7:00 am sharp (if you want to cruise as a group)

Departure Time:

7:15 am, we need to be in Wilson by 8:00am

Destination:

Sonic (2401 Forest Hills Rd W, Wilson, NC)

Cost:

You time, gas, lunch money and a $10 donation

• 3 weeks later...

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested.....

1st Annual Mustang's & Motorcycle's Eastern North Carolina Cruise * Saturday November 5th, 2011

Proceeds to be donated to the Wounded Warriors Fund.

The cruise will take us from Wilson to Fort Macon (on Atlantic Beach) with stops in-between to pickup more stangs and bikes along the way (Kinston, New Bern, Havelock and Morehead City). The stop in Morehead City will be for lunch. At the final stop; Fort Macon for a $10 donation you're receive a raffle ticket for door prizes and event decal.

Details:

Meeting location:

Behind the McDonalds off Poole Rd. (3424 Poole Road, Raleigh, NC)

Meeting Time:

7:00 am sharp (if you want to cruise as a group)

Departure Time:

7:15 am, we need to be in Wilson by 8:00am

Destination:

Sonic (2401 Forest Hills Rd W, Wilson, NC)

Cost:

You time, gas, lunch money and a $10 donation

I would be interested, can you send me some Hotel information around the starting point...

Tim

Tim,

I'm actually about 50 miles or so from the official starting location in Wilson NC myself and I couldn't vouch for any hotels there. I'm getting a group together in the greater Raleigh area to caravan to Wilson for the beginning of the cruise that morning.

Here's the address of the meeting location in Wilson;

Sonic Drive-in

2401 Forest Hills Rd W

Wilson, NC 27893-3478

I live just outside of Wake Forest NC and we have a decent Hamption Inn and Holiday Inn Express close by and you're more that welcome to tag along with me if you want. I can PM you my cell number and we can discuss further, just let me know.

Carl

Tim,

I'm actually about 50 miles or so from the official starting location in Wilson NC myself and I couldn't vouch for any hotels there. I'm getting a group together in the greater Raleigh area to caravan to Wilson for the beginning of the cruise that morning.

Here's the address of the meeting location in Wilson;

Sonic Drive-in

2401 Forest Hills Rd W

Wilson, NC 27893-3478

I live just outside of Wake Forest NC and we have a decent Hamption Inn and Holiday Inn Express close by and you're more that welcome to tag along with me if you want. I can PM you my cell number and we can discuss further, just let me know.

Carl

Carl,

My father is actually from Newbern area so I might stay with one of my relatives in Newbernor the Raleigh area and join in as the convoy passes by, but anything is possible.I will figure something out before then and let you know.

Tim

Carl,

My father is actually from Newbern area so I might stay with one of my relatives in Newbernor the Raleigh area and join in as the convoy passes by, but anything is possible.I will figure something out before then and let you know.

Tim

Sounds like a plan.... Look forward to meeting up.

Carl

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.....

Here's the final schedule posted by the event organizer:

(1) Sonic Drive In-2401 Forest Hills Rd, Wilson, NC 27893=leaving @ 8am

(2) Right Way-1050 West New Bern Road, Kinston, NC 28504=arriving @ 9am-leaving @ 9:30am

(3) Harley Davidson Of New Bern-1613 US Highway 70 E, New Bern, NC=arriving @ 10:15-leaving @ 10:45

(4) Sonic Drive In-5043 Highway 70, Morehead City, NC 28557=arriving @ 11:30am eating lunch-leaving?

(5) Fort Macon-End of the road,Hang out,Door prizes and Photos

Google Map of the route: Wilson to Kinston to New Bern to Morehead City to Fort Macon

Archived