TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How are you organizing your documents

HARALD KELLEY

Not sure if this has been asked and I am sure some are very organized so I would like to ask how those that are doing it, organizing and displaying documents such as window stickers, Shelby certificates, rental agreements & other Hertz Shelby docs (Hertz cars), signed certificates of authenticity for signatures, email correspondence etc.

Are you using binders with dividers, frames, document protectors etc. Please post pictures if applicable.

For now I have just been placing in a plastic box. I would like to organize in some format. Just not sure of the best way. One thought was to scan all items and make a copy for a binder to keep in the car and originals keep in the plastic box. However, I would really like to organize all the original docs and forget about copies unless I make a copy to frame and hang-up.

Share your ideas & show your stuff

Not sure if this has been asked and I am sure some are very organized so I would like to ask how those that are doing it, organizing and displaying documents such as window stickers, Shelby certificates, rental agreements & other Hertz Shelby docs (Hertz cars), signed certificates of authenticity for signatures, email correspondence etc.

Are you using binders with dividers, frames, document protectors etc. Please post pictures if applicable.

For now I have just been placing in a plastic box. I would like to organize in some format. Just not sure of the best way. One thought was to scan all items and make a copy for a binder to keep in the car and originals keep in the plastic box. However, I would really like to organize all the original docs and forget about copies unless I make a copy to frame and hang-up.

Share your ideas & show your stuff

I laminated and framed the good stuff, COA, window sticker, etc. and hung it up in the oval office( garage).

All my receipts, brochures, instruction manuals for accessories, magazines featuring the CS6, etc. are in a, now, very thick binder.

My window sticker, certificate of authenticity etc are framed;

004-1.jpg

In the car I have the build pics and my show sign;

violetbydavidg.jpg

My binder is very similar to others. I've also scanned all the magazine articles I have and have those in sleeves also. I have the book set out under the hood during shows. I'll take some pics later.

Looking forward to see what it looks like.

Gee, I hadn't thought about this. Hm.

I know! I'll put them all in my Shelby Stetson box. Might even have room left over for the hat.

Shelby Stetson Box???

I ordered a Shelby Stetson from Shelby Performance Parts and it came in a plain brown cardboard shipping box filled with a bunch of bubble wrap. Did yours come in in a more special box? Did it come with any other documentation I might be missing?

Thanks,

Z-man

Shelby Stetson Box???

I ordered a Shelby Stetson from Shelby Performance Parts and it came in a plain brown cardboard shipping box filled with a bunch of bubble wrap. Did yours come in in a more special box? Did it come with any other documentation I might be missing?

Mine came in a red and black box like the ones seen over the journo's white t-shirt shoulder in this photo:

JstetsonsTIA_8819.jpg

If there was any special documentation it missed the boat.

wow some of you have a lot of time on your hands......mine are just thrown in a file cabinet in one big folder.....creases and all.

lol...mine went in a large plain envelope in the closet the day after I brought the car home - it's still there...I really don't care about preserving them or anything...just paper.

Archived