TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY GOT MY SHELBY

SHELLLB

hi to everyone, my name is Randy > My wife and I just purchased a preowned 2008 GT500 this past weekend and we love it. It is white with blue sripes and only 7k miles on it. I drove from Lynchburg Va. to Shelby NC to pick it up and no I did not plan it that way. Found the Shelby on auto trader and it just happend to be in the radius I wanted to travel to get one. I sold My 03 Mach1 (purchased new) and traded in my Wifes 08 GT/CS to get our new to us SHelby. Its replaces all my past stangs with flying colors. Love the styling and WOW what power. Will post pics soon.

hi to everyone, my name is Randy > My wife and I just purchased a preowned 2008 GT500 this past weekend and we love it. It is white with blue sripes and only 7k miles on it. I drove from Lynchburg Va. to Shelby NC to pick it up and no I did not plan it that way. Found the Shelby on auto trader and it just happend to be in the radius I wanted to travel to get one. I sold My 03 Mach1 (purchased new) and traded in my Wifes 08 GT/CS to get our new to us SHelby. Its replaces all my past stangs with flying colors. Love the styling and WOW what power. Will post pics soon.

Congratulations on the new ride Randy and welcome to the forum from northwestern Virginia.

thanks for all the welcomes and cant wait to meet some of you folks. any events comeing up in Va. anytime soon? Im ready to rock some Shelbys

I'll be moving to Maryland in a month and will also be on the lookout for evens in Md and Va. Nothing out here in New Mexico. :)

Congrats on your new Shelby.

Tim Radde

Welcome to TeamShelby!

:happy feet:

whats wrong with my clutch?

There were issues with the first Shelby's with build dates before 8/19/2008. Yours may fall in that range. Here's a couple links that explain.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35706-2009-gt500-the-exact-date-the-new-flywheel-started-going-in/

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32127-official-tsb-%2308-16-4-clutch-drag-repair-results/

Hello Randy,

Wecome to Team Shelby and congrats on your Shelby GT 500...Glad to help if you have any questions....

Alexandros

Archived