TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 GTH Sighting on TV Show "Car Fellas"

shelbymotorsports

Anyone else catch that GTH coupe on the "reality" show Car Fellas. It was being driven by the person advertising their 1971 Monte Carlo for sale that the Car Fellas were trying to buy. The GTH wasn't part of the scripted story line but always cool to see a Shelby on the tube.

This CarFellas epsiode was titled Monte Carlo Stakeout from the Discovery channel.

Steve

I have to agree that I too felt something was off. I want to say it was the front striping but to be fair there was too much GTH correctness that it would not be right to call it a clone without proof.

There were some louvers added to the quarter windows that could be throwing us off.

Steve

...it is # 286.....

my son borrowed it ,and yes the stripes are not correct ,but is now being corrected

I have to agree that I too felt something was off. I want to say it was the front striping but to be fair there was too much GTH correctness that it would not be right to call it a clone without proof.

There were some louvers added to the quarter windows that could be throwing us off.

Steve

Archived