TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Annual Grand Strand Mustang Stampede & Classic Ford Show

Bill Hamilton

Anybody going? I'll be there.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina SC - Coastal Carolina Mustang Club presents 1st Annual Grand Strand Mustang Stampede & Classic Ford Show, October 1, 2011 - October 1, 2011 at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Event hours are 9:00 am until 4:00 p.m., Awards at 3pm. Registration is open 9am until 12 noon. The registration fee is $25.00. Register by September 23, 2011 at $20.00. Contact Steve Smith at 843-685-4002 for more information, or visit the web site at : www.carolinamustangclub.com.

I'll be arriving sometime around 9:30. 3+hr drive from Clayton, NC. I am not hard to find! :hysterical:

I dropped by your car a couple of times but I guess you were looking at other vehicles. Lot of great cars, I spent very little time over at my car. It was a great show with about 160 car's and I spent most of my time walking around looking. Sorry I missed you. It was a really nice turn out of late model Shelby's. Mine's a DD with 15K miles on it and I was surprised to get a 2nd place. Very nice trophies with the horseshoe on the plaque.

Sorry I missed you. You've got a very nice car! Just got home! 6 hrs and 345 miles day tripped!

I took pics of every car there, so I will post them up soon. Mine's a DD too. 128k miles and counting!!!!

I got a 1st place, though they had me in the wrong class (They had me in the 2005-09 Convertible class!!!) :headscratch:

This was a very good show for their first one. Parking went smoothly, as did the awards ceremony. Excellent venue and you could not ask for better weather.

Archived