TEAM SHELBY FORUM

COLOR COMBO FOR 2013 SHELBY GT500

braztang

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Everyone wants to have this 2013 Shelby GT500. This car will give satisfied for you and your passenger. This car has four doors" i would say not reliable at all.they cant put a sentence together

INS'T THAT INCREDIBLE!

I thought the same way, how can someone post such a bad written article!

I am sure that is NOT realiable at all.

Safe ride everyone and KEEP POSTING whenever new info comes our way, SPECIALLY ON COLORS and PRICE.

"Everyone wants to have this 2013 Shelby GT500. This car will give satisfied for you and your passenger. This car has four doors" i would say not reliable at all.they cant put a sentence together

Read the whole article. It is very obviously translated from a different language.

When you translate languages it comes out in gibberish such as in the article.

You can get a good idea of what they're tring to say by just using a little common sense as nearly every language I've seen translated NEVER comes out in clear consise ENGLISH.

I surely wouldn't discredit the information contained in it becuase it is translated verbaitem, rather than into proper English.

Phill

im on the list to ; just hope dealer greed does not set in and ford offer the shelby on X - PLAN

does anyone know if prior year shelbys have been made available for purchase through ford's friends and family program?

and I heard there will be a new silver/gray color also. is lava red doa for 2013?

I believe Lava Red is one of the colors that died due to the earthquake in Japan, along with Kona Blue, Tuxedo Black, Earth and a few others (seven total???).

Someone posted the link to a article telling which colors are gone, in another thread...with the title of something like "Kona Blue, option B?" (or something like that).

Phill

I'm all for the bold colours. A line of Grabbers would be awesome. I'm not a fan in particular of the Challenger purple but I've kind of liked the loudness of the Camaro green. These cars, to me, are brimming with 'in your face' from the HP and torque to the sound. I think the colour should match. I'll be picking up the Grabber Blue and Black combo without question. I went against my gut when I got my 2011 to get Grabber because people in my house told me it was a bad choice, but all along It's the ONE decision I regret about my car and the one thing that I pine for that I'll never be able to upgrade to like a blower or some other mod. I mean, I COULD...but that's just stupid.

They should have lots of color and wheel options IMO...Let them give everyone what they want.

As for me it's gona be red with black stripes and I also hope they give people the option of wide or

narrow stripes...I will take the wide ones...Like my 07 had.

For some reason, I ALWAYS LOVED to look at RED cars, but could never really buy one, as I think it takes away the originality or class of the vehicle, making it look cheap, is that something psychological!

I would love to have the grabber blue with the black stripes as the one at L.A. Aut show, but! also, I think I am becoming more conservative and stealth and I am not sure if I would really buy that color, as it stands out TOO MUCH; today I wish to have a 2007 BLUE with white stripes... but that won't happen so I will need to hang on and decide the color while the WAIT starts.

Any color opinions and the reasons WHY choose the color you are choosing? Why some of members tend to like the GRABBER COLORS?

Regards,

safe ride,

braztang

That would be a killer combo on the body style and would be my second choice. It would really knock your socks off in person. But if I had to choose, I would stick with Grabber Blue with the black stripes though.

Hey Burning Blue Star IV I will take Grabber Blue with Red again. Might stripe delete it because the narrow stripes have grown on me but I might change my mind because it was kind of a pain ordering the narrow stripes for my current car and also the red stripe seat covers. There is not a day that goes by that somebody on the road compliments my homemade svtpp OEM car, regards, denohew

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Burning Blue Star IV I will take Grabber Blue with Red again. Might stripe delete it because the narrow stripes have grown on me but I might change my mind because it was kind of a pain ordering the narrow stripes for my current car and also the red stripe seat covers. There is not a day that goes by that somebody on the road compliments my homemade svtpp OEM car, regards, denohew

For sure...like you I love this base color of blue on the body style. White stripes and the red you have do get more attention than the black would on the car. For me, I don't have a huge issue with having stripes on the seats or not.

But I just don't know about getting a stripe delete one...that's a LOT of blue on the car with the new painted rockers and rear end valance. Really lots of things that I like about the new '13 model and other things that I like better with the '10-12 cars.

Most likely won't do anything in terms of trading my car in the next couple years - maybe this one will finally have some "meaning" to me in the future. Strange in the two plus years that I've had it...I've really never got attached to it like I did with my other cars. Hard to explain. I don't know if I've just outgrown that romanticism that I used to have for my cars or what.

Archived