TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MN Metro area Shelby's

Madrussian

Looking for Shelby owners in Minnesota metro area, I've seen plenty of new Shelby GT500 driving around and I figured it would be nice to get together as a group and just roll around minetonka or go to local shows or meets together. I have seen some GT500s at local ricekiller meet every monday, but every time it is a different owner. It would be really nice to get a large group together and just cruise the streets. Please reply to this thread if you up for a cruise or get together and we will determine when and where.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for Shelby owners in Minnesota metro area, I've seen plenty of new Shelby GT500 driving around and I figured it would be nice to get together as a group and just roll around minetonka or go to local shows or meets together. I have seen some GT500s at local ricekiller meet every monday, but every time it is a different owner. It would be really nice to get a large group together and just cruise the streets. Please reply to this thread if you up for a cruise or get together and we will determine when and where.

You should take a look here: http://www.midwestshelbyclub.com

a local chapter that has events, shows and cruise activities.

Archived