TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT owner in Maryland

TommySmogorzewski

Hello everyone. I'm new to forum use as well as being the owner of a Shelby! If you guys could give me direction that would be awesome! My first thing I'm looking through here for is thoughts on mufflers!

Thanks

Welcome from Texas!. There are many knowledgeable people on this forum and also many opinions. What Shelby do you have? Then we can give you some ideas and thoughts......

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I'm new to forum use as well as being the owner of a Shelby! If you guys could give me direction that would be awesome! My first thing I'm looking through here for is thoughts on mufflers!

Thanks

IMHO Flowmaster! Had a pair on my GT and I'm about to have them installed on my SGT. Love'm! Welcome Tommy.

Welcome to Team Shelby. One thing you will get here is lots of information and lots of different opinions. All opinions are heard, I prefer the MAC mufflers. Post some pictures of your car as soon as possible and don't forget to register it.

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Tommy,

Where abouts in Md.? I am in central Md.

I just recently joined and have a 07 SGT.

I am interested in the replies you get on the mufflers.

I am waiting till after I get the emissions test done. There are a couple of other things to do first, spark plugs (get rid of 2-pieceones) and tires.

Welcome.

Jim

Archived