TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MSRP Deal

Rarecat

My buddy and I stopped at the local Ford dealer because I saw online that they had a Competition Orange Boss 302 in stock. Since it was on the showroom floor, we got tackled by a young salesman as we came in. It had a 5K ADM bump sticker on it. Of course the guy says “ready to drive it out?” I jokingly said I’ll give you 1K under MSRP and do the deal today” He proceeded to do the limited product song & dance and we just blew all that off with the Shelby story being the same……

We were walking out as the guy was talked to his sales manager….he tried to get us to stay, but I just gave him my business card and said give me a call…

He called back with approval to sell at MSRP…..

Tempting but not in the financial plan right now....just sharing so people know the deals are out there if you play the game correctly :happy feet:

My buddy and I stopped at the local Ford dealer because I saw online that they had a Competition Orange Boss 302 in stock. Since it was on the showroom floor, we got tackled by a young salesman as we came in. It had a 5K ADM bump sticker on it. Of course the guy says “ready to drive it out?” I jokingly said I’ll give you 1K under MSRP and do the deal today” He proceeded to do the limited product song & dance and we just blew all that off with the Shelby story being the same……

We were walking out as the guy was talked to his sales manager….he tried to get us to stay, but I just gave him my business card and said give me a call…

He called back with approval to sell at MSRP…..

Tempting but not in the financial plan right now....just sharing so people know the deals are out there if you play the game correctly :happy feet:

Very very tempting, especially being here in FL. Thanks for sharing.

Just maybe the economy may have something to do with it. Go back in December & see what it is selling for.

Agreed, once again the Greed will produce great discounts for those that wait it out. If they would just sell for sticker from the start they would more than likely have no issue selling them all. Unfortunately most ass clown dealers ask for ADM's and people move on to different cars.

Wait until the 2013 comes out, sounds like it will have some upgrades over the current model.

Agreed, once again the Greed will produce great discounts for those that wait it out. If they would just sell for sticker from the start they would more than likely have no issue selling them all. Unfortunately most ass clown dealers ask for ADM's and people move on to different cars.

Wait until the 2013 comes out, sounds like it will have some upgrades over the current model.

Well said.

Carnut, I 100% agree. The 2013's are the way to go, good changes are being made.

• 2 months later...

Carnut, I 100% agree. The 2013's are the way to go, good changes are being made.

Yeah the front end looks like a GT500. They messed up a good thing.As a matter of fact ALL Mustangs now look like a GT500 to the average guy. What changes are there except color's.

If anyone is looking for Boss 302's I've got them!! I currently have a competition orange with white stripes and recaro seats. I will be listing it on ebay monday starting at $500.00 with NO reserve and free Shipping!!! YES, NO RESERVE AND FREE SHIPPING!!!!!! I've sold them on ebay recently for this same deal! I have a current listing of a 2012 5.0 GT mustang automatic with a 2.8 LC Kenne Bell supercharger with NO reserver and FREE shipping!! check out our listings and give me a call if you're interested in any of our cars.

Manny Galvan

Gaudin Ford

702 400 0999

Archived