TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 350 Oil

I think it's red something or other...

I'll ask. You know, I'm done with Ford dealer techs. They aren't touching my car ever again. No warranty=no dummies allowed.

The last one I had working on a simple vacuum leak asked me if it was supercharged. Then told me he would need it a few weeks to find the problem...

No more

I think it's red something or other...

I'll ask. You know, I'm done with Ford dealer techs. They aren't touching my car ever again. No warranty=no dummies allowed.

The last one I had working on a simple vacuum leak asked me if it was supercharged. Then told me he would need it a few weeks to find the problem...

No more

Now that is scary!

• 2 weeks later...

I could not locate this topic but I know it has been discussed. What oil is everyone using out there? Also can you trust your local Ford dealer to change the oil?

Not all dealers are the same, only person at only one dealer most Shelby,Roush, and Saleen owners take their cars are to Francisco Mederos at Gus Machado in Kendall- However, there are many top notch shops that can help you in South Florida. Blow By Racing,Nitrostang Racing, Torq, Revolution Performance, Power by the Hour to name a few.

Will you be at the Homestead event on Oct. 8th?

Archived