TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 FR (Video)

Staff

• 1 month later...

I have the white with blue stripe Shelby GT 500. I recently lowered mine. Springs and panhard bar from Evolution performance. The ride is a little stiffer as expected. Not too bad. Car looks great. Currently waiting on 20" wheels shown on the white with blue stripe GT 500 on their website. . 10.5 on the back. Should be here any day. Very excited! I'll let you know how that changes the ride as well.

I have the white with blue stripe Shelby GT 500. I recently lowered mine. Springs and panhard bar from Evolution performance. The ride is a little stiffer as expected. Not too bad. Car looks great. Currently waiting on 20" wheels shown on the white with blue stripe GT 500 on their website. . 10.5 on the back. Should be here any day. Very excited! I'll let you know how that changes the ride as well.

Sweet post pictures

• 2 months later...
SHELBY GT500 FR<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Here's a direct link to the video.

As most of you know, that was the GT500FR Road & Track shown at SEMA. The FR stands for Ford Racing. Shortly after the show, the car was taken back to stock form so FRPP could use it as a test mule for GT500 parts.

When that video was taken, the car was stock except for the painted mirrors, painted stripes, roll cage, seats, harnesses, and the hood pins.

Archived