TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 09 GT500

adidasUNT8

I've had it for about 6 days, and I made a couple changes yesterday/today.

I definitely needed some elbow grease for the leftover gunk from the letters... I think it turned out pretty nice.

Here's the before and after: :

GT500-back.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

Limo tint :

GT500side.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

Smoked front signals, smoked rear side markers, and Custom Mac exhaust (Thanks Alex!) are on their way as well

Welcome to TS. Very nice Red Stripe Package you have there ! Alex will get you set up. happy%20feet.gif

My wifey just got a 2009 Red Stripe Package too and we are doing a few things to it as well. Here's the link to her car arrival thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69557-tanabananas-new-shelby-gt500/page__view__findpost__p__1190790__fromsearch__1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome. Did it have any mods before you bought it?

gt500black1.jpg

No it was bone stock... So far I have the 2.6 pulley/JLT/VMP tune, MRT-H catted pipe, custom mac axleback, LCA's, MGW shifter and black with red snake rally ball, installed my Avic D3, 5% tint all the way around, 70% on windshield, smoked front/rear signals and rear side markers, and eibach pro-kit springs. But unfortunately my car has been in the shop for the past week for the clutch TSB, so I haven't been able to put on the pulley/CAI/tune, shifter, h-pipe, LCA's, and springs yet. I'm starting to have withdrawals....

Archived