TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 SVT Tire Package

John  Allen

Hope you have better luck in dealing with Cruisin Concepts. I just got off the phone with them and after almost a month of waiting for my wheels and tires. First set didn't fit and they had to be returned. Now they are waiting for the replacements to come from Wheel Pros.

The sales people at Cruisin Concepts are rude and won't let a customer talk when you call in.

I wouldn't ever use them for anything again. I did this to save a $800.00 from what a set would have cost me locally. Guess I should have bought in my home town instead of Georgia.

Hope you have better luck in dealing with Cruisin Concepts. I just got off the phone with them and after almost a month of waiting for my wheels and tires. First set didn't fit and they had to be returned. Now they are waiting for the replacements to come from Wheel Pros.

The sales people at Cruisin Concepts are rude and won't let a customer talk when you call in.

I wouldn't ever use them for anything again. I did this to save a $800.00 from what a set would have cost me locally. Guess I should have bought in my home town instead of Georgia.

Thanks!! Thats all I need to hear. I will go with Shelby Performance Parts then. The savings was only $40 per wheel and not worth any agrivation to me. Now, just need to figure out what tire to go with.

• 3 months later...

Archived