TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Might Have to sale 08 KR

Dennis Brown

I met a guy this morning that bought an '09 GT500 for 11k. The guy that sold had a DUI, revoked license, and attorney fees. Couldnt believe that.

Ive seen two SGTs advertised for around 16k lately, and a 2010 Raptor with 20k miles for sale right now for under 20k...

Economy has picked up a tad in my industry, but clearly there are people suffering out there....

Well I do not want to do it but I might have to sell my Vista Blue 08KR with 2400 miles on it. Any one have a god idea what it would bring. I'm thinking around $50,000.

Sorry to hear this. Times are a little rough right now; I just non-op'd my KR with DMV, and dropped my liability insurance (kept the comprehensive) to save some $.

I'll store it for a while, at least until my income improves...

Good luck with your sale. Someone should grab your Vista Blue quickly. :)

I met a guy this morning that bought an '09 GT500 for 11k. The guy that sold had a DUI, revoked license, and attorney fees. Couldnt believe that.

Ive seen two SGTs advertised for around 16k lately, and a 2010 Raptor with 20k miles for sale right now for under 20k...

Economy has picked up a tad in my industry, but clearly there are people suffering out there....

Wow, that is crazy. He could have likely gotten 24-25K from a dealer on a straight dump out, bring a car, leave with a check.

Well I do not want to do it but I might have to sell my Vista Blue 08KR with 2400 miles on it. Any one have a god idea what it would bring. I'm thinking around $50,000.

If you get serious, please pm me. I would consider selling my GT-H if the KR coud be had at a decent price.

If you get serious, please pm me. I would consider selling my GT-H if the KR coud be had at a decent price.

Dennis, too bad you're thinking about selling I think that 50k for those miles is a great price, and shouldn't have any issue selling it at that.

Harald, KR, low miles, Vista Blue (lowest number produced), plus it is the Anniversary 08. I'd say move on it...before I do...jk...already got two, don't need a third

Dennis, I hate to hear those words and I'm sorry that you may have to sell the KR. I will put the word out around here that you may be selling it. I would ask the $50,000. That is a great price for the KR on both ends. Remember, the hood alone cost $10,000

Dennis, I hate to hear those words and I'm sorry that you may have to sell the KR. I will put the word out around here that you may be selling it. I would ask the $50,000. That is a great price for the KR on both ends. Remember, the hood alone cost $10,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-2009-SHELBY-GT500KR-ORIGINAL-CARBON-FIBER-SVT-HOOD-/180721143888?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a13d1d050

I don't even know what to say speedy. I'm in awe of your wisdom. So anyway, step up Speedy and buy this beautiful KR. You will have saved $33,000!

Save 33 grand indeed. A friend of mine just bought an SL600, V12, Mercedes for 55 grand, did he save $60,000? LOL. Keep it real. The fact that many KRs sold for less than 60 and some in the low 50s new is common knowledge.

I tried to send you a PM but it came back saying you could not recieve messages.

Dennis

Try again. I will clean out the box and or email me at hkelley@ci.marina.ca.us. Please attach pictures and do you have all the KR items that came with the car when purchased?

• 4 weeks later...

It is with great sadness that I must report that with the help of Tom D I have sold my KR. it is going to a new home in Switzerland. I sure will miss her it is like giving up a child. I hope to have another one some day or any Shelby as far as that goes. Thank you Tom for all the help.

Dennis

It is with great sadness that I must report that with the help of Tom D I have sold my KR. it is going to a new home in Switzerland. I sure will miss her it is like giving up a child. I hope to have another one some day or any Shelby as far as that goes. Thank you Tom for all the help.

Dennis

Sad but also glad it worked out for you.

Dennis

You're welcome Dennis! She is going to a good home, and will be terrorizing the autobahns, autoroutes, and autostradas... :shift:

You're welcome Dennis! She is going to a good home, and will be terrorizing the autobahns, autoroutes, and autostradas... :shift:

Tom, Dennis and I exchanged dialoge but at the end I just decided to keep the H for now. Maybe some time I can have both. His car was a great color and some nice tasteful mods at a fair price. I am glad it worked out.

Archived