TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss 302

roush1486

Have another Boss that the customer is asking for me to help it find a new home as other things have come up. This car will be at MSRP and is Race Red with both options. $43,575. Put the word out if anyone knows someone looking for a Boss for an easy buying experience.

Edwin Barnes

Capital Ford

704-267-6461

This car is Sub to Plant so vin has not been produced yet but will be soon.

Chad, we can get you into a 2013 for MSRP....ordered the way you want it...lots of dealers out there that are no BS, no games. Maybe Ed will turn out to be one, but there are plenty out there either way.

Ive found a couple dealers selling 2012s for msrp, even a couple laguna secas....Rick just got one for msrp in fact. (black)shoppingcart_.gif

Chad, we can get you into a 2013 for MSRP....ordered the way you want it...lots of dealers out there that are no BS, no games. Maybe Ed will turn out to be one, but there are plenty out there either way.

Ive found a couple dealers selling 2012s for msrp, even a couple laguna secas....Rick just got one for msrp in fact. (black)shoppingcart_.gif

Yeah I saw that on Facebook that he got a LS at MSRP.....If all dealers would sell the car at what the manufacturer suggests the price should be then FORD would be able to sell many Boss's and everybody wins.

I'm glad that Roush1486 (ED) is one of those GREAT dealerships that are fair and honest. Thanks for calling me about that Tricoat Yellow Blaze Boss 302 that you had but have since sold. I should have called you back but I knew I really wanted a Grabber Blue one so I didn't want to get tempted to buy something that wasn't exactly what I was looking for eventhough that color would be my second choice.

If you don't have my phone number anymore I will give you a call so you have it when the ordering bank opens.

By the way ED my SGT csm# is 1487.....just curious to what the 1486 means in your user name?

The 1486 is the address of my lake house on Lake Gaston. Looks like I might have a Kona Blue available that is here as well. Guy texted me last night and said timing is a little bad. Sorry to hear that but it is what it is I guess. But I know you want a Grabber Blue, just wanted to put this out if you hear of anything. Moving the car today to the holding lot, so we will see.

Very good information. I am looking at a 2013 too, most likely a LS package or equal, don't know if the LS package is still an option for 13? So if one wanted to order when is the bank accepting those orders, what is the protocol and color combinations etc...?

Thanks-

Dave

I will keep everyone on here posted. I have the car hidden, LOL. So I called the customer twice today with no resposne and best of all the car is still is sleep mode, well thats what I call it. Car is just like a new Shelby and slower than dirt at first but after about 5 miles of driving the beast come to life!!! I have only done this to the first Boss that I got earlier this year, and have let the customer enjoy the experience everytime after that!!!!

Ok, so here's the deal. The customer that was getting the Race Red has decided to take the Kona Blue since that customer has fallen out and the Race Red is now avail again. It does have a vin now with a production date of 10/4. So put the word out at MSRP no ADM at all on this car. If someone on here buys it great, if not. The orginal customer has said he will keep his word and buy it, which is still nice he just doesn't want it as he has bought two planes since he placed this order.

Edwin Barnes

704-267-6461 cell

919-713-2416 office

Capital Ford

Raleigh NC

If you have not driven one of these they are bad ass for a nat. asp. car!!!!

Ok, so here's the deal. The customer that was getting the Race Red has decided to take the Kona Blue since that customer has fallen out and the Race Red is now avail again. It does have a vin now with a production date of 10/4. So put the word out at MSRP no ADM at all on this car. If someone on here buys it great, if not. The orginal customer has said he will keep his word and buy it, which is still nice he just doesn't want it as he has bought two planes since he placed this order.

Edwin Barnes

704-267-6461 cell

919-713-2416 office

Capital Ford

Raleigh NC

If you have not driven one of these they are bad ass for a nat. asp. car!!!!

Your customer is a stand up guy, he deserves a set of floor mats...;@)

Archived