TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OE GT-4 Wheels

msbmustang

Anybody have any thoughts or experience with these GT-4 style wheels from OE? Nice looking and they come in 10" wide.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Mustang/Mustang-GT4-Wheels-2005-Black

Also is it better to go 10" all the way around or 9" in the front with 10" in the rear with the standard 285/255 tires.

Thanks,

Mark / MSB Mustang 54

I have them from a different vendor in all chrome. I have the 9" ones up front with 255/40s, and they clear my Brembo brakes just fine. I have the 10" ones out back with 285/40s. I've been happy with them. I weighed them once and do not remember exactly what their weight was, but I do know they were lighter than my GT500 rims that I had before. I do like the staggered look from them for sure.

I have them from a different vendor in all chrome. I have the 9" ones up front with 255/40s, and they clear my Brembo brakes just fine. I have the 10" ones out back with 285/40s. I've been happy with them. I weighed them once and do not remember exactly what their weight was, but I do know they were lighter than my GT500 rims that I had before. I do like the staggered look from them for sure.

AmericanIron,

Which vendor are yourGT-4 wheels from?

It is possible that the GT-4 style wheels from different vendors could be slightly different sizes?

Any pics of them on your GT500?

OE suggested I just get one wheel and try it out on the fronts first.

Thanks,

mark / MSB Mustang

AmericanIron,

Which vendor are yourGT-4 wheels from?

It is possible that the GT-4 style wheels from different vendors could be slightly different sizes?

Any pics of them on your GT500?

OE suggested I just get one wheel and try it out on the fronts first.

Thanks,

mark / MSB Mustang

Got mine from a different vendor. I lost about 15 lbs up front with the 9" wheels from what I remember. I have the 10" wheels in back and may have gained 5 lbs with a 315 Nitto tire.

post-5161-0-74579600-1315601863_thumb.jpg

post-5161-0-09664100-1315601874_thumb.jpg

post-5161-0-74579600-1315601863_thumb.jpg

post-5161-0-09664100-1315601874_thumb.jpg