TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 SS on Ebay

so i see this '07 Super Snake on Ebay. it's a Tasca build and i notice the fender cobras are backwards. Dealer also has no idea what they are talking about. car is the 605hp option with a TVS. dealer states 575hp Whipple. a dyno sheet is included and it's 575whp and shows a pic of the TVS.

My link

I email this seller/car company two auctions back about the mistakes, epecially the 575hp. I mentioned that the buyer who is in the market for a Super Snake convert. from this time period knows that the available power level was 605 and it was rated at the flywheel, not on a chassis dyno. I also mentioned that 605 hp will be a better selling feature than 575, to a car guy. They replied "Thanks for the information" and this car has been relisted a couple of times since then with no changes. Oh well..............

R

I email this seller/car company two auctions back about the mistakes, epecially the 575hp. I mentioned that the buyer who is in the market for a Super Snake convert. from this time period knows that the available power level was 605 and it was rated at the flywheel, not on a chassis dyno. I also mentioned that 605 hp will be a better selling feature than 575, to a car guy. They replied "Thanks for the information" and this car has been relisted a couple of times since then with no changes. Oh well..............

R

turns out this car was a local car from NY. it sat at a Dodge dealership for a year.

Is it just me... or has the car had a pulley swap?

Doesn't sound right to have a TVS blower with a pulley swap and only make 575hp.

Is a Dyno Dynamics more inline with a Mustang Dyno or a Dynojet?