TEAM SHELBY FORUM

18th Mustangs at Silver Springs

Daphne

This is the 18th Annual Ford and Mustang show at Silver Springs Park. It is a free show to the first 1000 entries. It is January 7 and 8, 2012. It is a great show and you get 2 free tickets into the park also. You can go to the National Parts Depot website for a flyer. I have sent mine in already.

This is the 18th Annual Ford and Mustang show at Silver Springs Park. It is a free show to the first 1000 entries. It is January 7 and 8, 2012. It is a great show and you get 2 free tickets into the park also. You can go to the National Parts Depot website for a flyer. I have sent mine in already.

Yep, sent my Form in Yesterday. It will be my 15th in a row. I will also be doing the Pony Cruise on Friday as well. :happy feet:

• 4 weeks later...

Got my card on Tuesday, # 196. Driving the Boss out Sat. morning and leaving the Shelby and trailer home, should be there around 8:00 AM. It will be good seeing the old gang again. Any word on 2012 HPOTHF and a Florida Shelby Club?

Don

Wow, sounds like it’s filling up fast. It's one show I've been trying to make for the last 15 years and it's looking like 2012 will finally be my year (LOL). However I hadn't planned on submitting just yet as a couple of buddies are contemplating convoying down with me. Keep posting the numbers and hopefully we’ll be able to fully commit and register before the 1,000 mark. :shift:

Got my card in todays post, #403

That's what happens when you're retired and have all that time on your hands, you can get stuff like this done quick!!!

My confirmation # is 557. Let me know what your hotel plans are going to look like.

See you at next wednesdays meeting.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

I planned on visiting the show but got my weekends mixed up and will be on a cruise instead..hopefully will be there in 2013 with the CS.

Enjoy the show guys - don't forget to put up lots of pics.

How long does it take to hear back on registering for this? It's been a couple of week and I was wondering.

As a side note, I may be reunited with one of my former vehicles at this event. I owned a 1970 428 SCJ Convertible Mustang back in the early/mid-70's and car is in the process of being restored by Ed Meyer . He told me they were going to try and have the car at the Silver Springs Show.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about the TS members meet around my FR500S. It's red with white stripes and most likely will be the only one there. The show usually starts winding down around 3-4Pm so maybe we could hook up and make plans. There are several restaurants close by or if anyone has other suggestions ?? Larry

How about the TS members meet around my FR500S. It's red with white stripes and most likely will be the only one there. The show usually starts winding down around 3-4Pm so maybe we could hook up and make plans. There are several restaurants close by or if anyone has other suggestions ?? Larry

Now that sounds like a plan... :salute:

Sam, looking forwarw to seeing the Devil Bunny again.

Vic

Archived