TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another 40th up for auction

So what do you think it will fetch?

I'm not sure its the wisest move to sell a convertible in IL at the end of summer but who knows.

Steve

The right car can get the right number...I sold my '08 GT500 'vert last December in 3 weeks with an aggressive national marketing campaign that I did myself, and I got ALL the $$$$ for it.. :happy feet:

With this being an auction, it's anybody's guess. Nice car though

• 2 weeks later...

DESCRIPTION

Shelby celebrated 40 years of the mighty GT500 by offering a special equipment package that added carbon fiber mirror covers and front splitter, front and rear brake cooling ducts, sequential taillights, aluminum hood grilles, striping and special 40th Anniversary badging. Number 107 of 300 40th Anniversary edition GT500s, this aggressive-looking convertible shows just over 5,000 miles and comes with all the original equipment including wheels, exhaust and suspension.

Sold for $45k.

Not great but still holding higher than a stock 2007. I don't think that includes the buyers commission...

Actually, it puts the price of the package at full price around $13,000 with the car at $32,000 with 5,000 miles. I'd say that's market price for an 07. Put the 10% buyers commission and it puts it around $50,000. A really decent price for both buyer and seller in this market.

Archived