TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Watts Link

When correctly installed and set up, the Fay's2 Watt's Link will vastly improve ride and handling. I have had one on my 06 since 06 and on my GT350.

Was your's on your 350 set up by Shelby? Done correctly?

Thanks bud.

When correctly installed and set up, the Fay's2 Watt's Link will vastly improve ride and handling. I have had one on my 06 since 06 and on my GT350.

+1

I will add, the only way to set it up properly is on the track. Not gonna get there with it on jack stands or a lift.

+1

I will add, the only way to set it up properly is on the track. Not gonna get there with it on jack stands or a lift.

Chris,

I actually have mine set up on an alignment rack by a great shop here in the Bay Area - Custom Alignment. The owner Joe Silva is a big time Mustang racer. He is also on the Robertson Racing Ford GT American Le Mans team. All the techs are Mustang racers also.

Michael

Was your's on your 350 set up by Shelby? Done correctly?

Thanks bud.

Yes and yes. Having had one on my 06 for years, I had the 350 set up just like it. Sort of fine tuned.

Go Griggs or go home! They Watts link is incredible and they are in the Bay area.

Everyone has their own opinion. I have found the Fay's2 to perform flawlessly. The Griggs adds more NVH than the Fay's.

Question.. I have the gt350 624hp... during aggressive accelerations it obviously has a lot of torque and power that it breaks traction easily..... would the watts link help with that or is that just my novice driving skills?

The more I drive my car, the better I get driving it. Time is all you need. Dont spend anymore money.

Kris

Archived