TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pypes Bombs installed

CobraKaz

Well , just finished the install of my Pypes Bombs muffler deletes . Fit and finsih are good for $250 . I bought the blacked out set from Blue Oval Industries . The sound at idle is very deep with no raspyness detected .

Since changing to the Pypes , i find myself driving in lower gears just to hear that deep sound . I haven't noticed any drone yet but again , i'm not cruisin around . I'm going through the gears .

I'll try and get some sound clips over the weekend ( new camera to figure out ) ,and post em here if someone can help me with that .

Since changing to the Pypes , i find myself driving in lower gears just to hear that deep sound . I haven't noticed any drone yet but again , i'm not cruisin around . I'm going through the gears .

I'll try and get some sound clips over the weekend ( new camera to figure out ) ,and post em here if someone can help me with that .

Interested in the sound! Post up the vid when you get time to. I think you have to post the video to a hosting site then post the link.

Archived