White

Red

Powertrain

• 3.73:1 Limited-slip rear-axle

• 6-speed manual transmission

• Adjustable front and rear shocks

• Brembo™ front calipers and rotors

• Easy Fuel® Capless Fuel Fill

• Driver selectable Electric Power Assist Steering (EPAS)

• Hi-Po 302 4V Ti-VCT V8 Engine

• MyKey®

• Rear-window defroster

• Remote Keyless-entry

• Tire mobility kit (Less spare tire)

• Unique front and rear springs

• Unique side and rear exit quad exhaust

Exterior

• HID Head Lamps

• Black decklid spoiler

• Modified front fascia with new splitter

• Unique side mirrors without integrated spotter mirror

• Unique (f) 19x9" ® 19x9.5" black painted aluminum wheels with summer only tires

• Unique intake manifold with production number plate

• Unique front grille with fog lamps

• Unique hood and side stripes "1970 Boss® 302 Livery"

• Unique strut-tower brace

Interior

• New instrument cluster w/ 4.2" LCD message center and MyColour®

• Air Conditioning – Manual

• Alcantara® Suede wrapped steering wheel

• Audio – Premium AM/FM stereo w/single-CD & clock

• SYNC®

• Audio Input Jack

• Bright aluminum pedal covers

• Console – Full armrest with locking storage

• Covered Cupholder – 2

• Floor Mats – front, black

• Footrest – Driver

• Leather-wrapped parking brake handle

• Satin-aluminum door release handles

• Satin-aluminum register surrounds w/black vanes

• Unique black shift knob

• Unique cloth seats with gray embroidered Boss® logo

• Unique dark aluminum instrument panel

• Unique door scuff plates (non-lighted)

• Vinyl wrapped door-trim

More here

Love the new Boss colors, but interesting to see not only a lack of a shaker hood scoop but also the inclusion of fog lights for the Boss especially since neither year of the original Boss had fog lights although the '69 did have its high beams which look like the new body styles fog lights.

Still wondering of we'll see a Boss 351 next, using a non-blown version of the new upcoming GT-500 5.8 engine as a basis?

Grabber Blue here I come.

Any Salesperson who wants to put me down at MSRP for a 2013 Grabber Blue I will buy......if you feel the need greed to charge admin please find some other sucker.

Thanks for the details Robert.

Now if Shelby does upgrades to the Boss then I will be a HAPPY RACER

If it were up to me I would sell every Boss at MSRP but I guess I have to listen to management. As soon as I can take orders I will post on here and let you know as well as the Boss forums, as to what I can do. Still working on the MSRP thing and I think as soon as I can take orders and show how many 12's are still out there and me being the one that sold every 12 we had come in, hopefully they will listen. LS' will be about 7k over, just a heads up though.

Grabber Blue here I come.

Any Salesperson who wants to put me down at MSRP for a 2013 Grabber Blue I will buy......if you feel the need greed to charge admin please find some other sucker.

Thanks for the details Robert.

Now if Shelby does upgrades to the Boss then I will be a HAPPY RACER

+

what could or should shelby do to a boss? aside from badges and cosmetics?would it justify the extra cost?

+

what could or should shelby do to a boss? aside from badges and cosmetics?would it justify the extra cost?

I dont really know but I know that Roger Sorrel has a Boss and I know that I have heard rumors that Shelby might do some upgrades so if they do like a supercharger install I will send the Boss to them to do it.

I also am not sure if the cost would be worth it unless its within $1,000 over the cost to have it done at a dealership. If they try charging a major premium then Yeah its not worth it to me at that point.

I dont really know but I know that Roger Sorrel has a Boss and I know that I have heard rumors that Shelby might do some upgrades so if they do like a supercharger install I will send the Boss to them to do it.

I also am not sure if the cost would be worth it unless its within $1,000 over the cost to have it done at a dealership. If they try charging a major premium then Yeah its not worth it to me at that point.

I have seen Boss 302's all over the place around Chicago. I don't like the "C" stripe on the door.

I want to see if the 2013 stripes match the 1970 stripes.

what would this cars eventual name be a ,"shelly boss mustang" or," boss shelby mustang" not sure if ford would want to play second fiddle on there ace

• 2 weeks later...

Msrp or less is a must. I see allot of boss LS all over eBay etc still asking 10-20k over. Local offered me an LS at 5k over and I passed. Like all cars they will drop once the hype ends. With the 2013 getting hids and the 4.2 screen the 2012's will lose some steam. Wonder if the 2012's will weigh less? Any word on if the LS for 2013 will be offered in green or white and what accent colors will be.

As soon as everyone gets wind of the 2013, the 2012s you see on eBay for ADM pricing are gonna plummet! Its like all the other Ford builds, every year they make them a little better, and the older models become less desirable.

Randy, you must be right- If you go look at the Boss Forum, there is a request by SA for a BOSS to purchase for their use....Im guessing its not to pick up lunch orders...

Im only speaking of all this because I have no idea whatsoever other than what I have read on open forum threads...

I agree...the 2012's will be less than msrp once the 13's are available for order. I really feel sorry for the guys that just had to have the LS right now, they are paying $10K++ over MSRP for a car for the dealer buys back @ 5K-7K++++ under MSRP. We have good dealer connections here that want to sell them to us @ very good prices, I like it.

Archived