TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHEELS

4289cobra

Does anyone else have any input on what other wheels are available that have the correct backspacing that the Super Snake wheels have? Tried to purchase the Alcoa wheels that are powder coated (out of stock) but for an 09 SS red with red calipers, I think the black wheel would set the vehicle off better? Does anyone have the back spacing measurement for the Super Snake wheels?

Does anyone else have any input on what other wheels are available that have the correct backspacing that the Super Snake wheels have? Tried to purchase the Alcoa wheels that are powder coated (out of stock) but for an 09 SS red with red calipers, I think the black wheel would set the vehicle off better? Does anyone have the back spacing measurement for the Super Snake wheels?

Front offset +24 and rear +36.7. Some will tell you that the backspacing on the alcoa's not ideal because the push the tire out to the edge of the wheel and in stock form run a 275 width I believe. Others have had their wheels widened which looks great and allows them to run a much bigger tire with some other modifications to bumpstop brackets etc...

I am sure somebody else will chime in with the facts as I do not have alcoa's, just sharing what I have read.

Archived