TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Performance Parts End of Summer Sale

sharon

Use code SUMMERSALE upon check out to recieve 10% off entire store*

Team Shelby Members get 15% off entire store* Team Shelby Club Members go to Team Shelby Club house to find the discount or call SPP.

Yea, that's amusing... I can read in the fine print as when I placed my order a week ago they said I couldn't use my Team Shelby discount as it can only be used on a Sale special yet I have an e-mail that says otherwise. I find it amusing because we spend $50k, $60k, even up to $80k for these cars yet you guys make up the rules as you go along well that's some B.S.

Yea, that's amusing... I can read in the fine print as when I placed my order a week ago they said I couldn't use my Team Shelby discount as it can only be used on a Sale special yet I have an e-mail that says otherwise. I find it amusing because we spend $50k, $60k, even up to $80k for these cars yet you guys make up the rules as you go along well that's some B.S.

If you placed your order within 7 days of the time the sale started we will issue you a credit for the sale price difference. Just call spp on Monday if your orders fall into that 7 days and ask for Kameron.

Well of course there's a sale....two days after I place an order :rant2::hysterical:

We will issue you a credit. We have always credit orders if they are within 7 days before we started our sale. Please call on Monday and ask for kameron he can take care of the credit for you.

We will issue you a credit. We have always credit orders if they are within 7 days before we started our sale. Please call on Monday and ask for kameron he can take care of the credit for you.

My comment was more tongue in cheek - I will call on Monday to get the credit though...thanks :)

Thanks Sharon....I will be getting something soon. Thanks for another sale

Can you check on the bottle of wine that I ordered over a month in a half ago and still have not received?

Email kameronh@shelbyamerican.com. He can look up your order number and call the wine company to find out what the hold up is

Email kameronh@shelbyamerican.com. He can look up your order number and call the wine company to find out what the hold up is

Sweet...... I would not ever have expected something as cool as Kameron did for me. You guys really know how to make a picky customer super happy. Look out for a anotheer nice order from me.

• 9 months later...

Archived