TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll Bar install

This is the finished version of the Roll Bar... picture inside building so light not so great. Used Maximum Motorsports 4-point Roll Bar w/ removable Harness Bar then powder coated Black then covered w/ removable Leather. Very nice job

This is something that should be an option from Shelby

DSC03768.JPG

DSC03768.JPG

Looks good. A very clean install.

Add that to the long list of things that should have been/could have been offered as an option by SA.

CC

very nice what was the total cost if you don't mind? I think before my next Hp mod this would be a very good idea.

This is the finished version of the Roll Bar... picture inside building so light not so great. Used Maximum Motorsports 4-point Roll Bar w/ removable Harness Bar then powder coated Black then covered w/ removable Leather. Very nice job

This is something that should be an option from Shelby

Nice job !!! If you dont mind what did cost you to do the whole mod ??

Nice job !!! If you dont mind what did cost you to do the whole mod ??

The Roll Bar itself is like $500 its a Maximum Motorsports Roll Bar and shipping around $100

I had it powder coated Black which may have been a couple hundred but I forgot the cost and car still at shop so no idea what the Leather covering for the Roll Bar was but picking car up in a couple days then I'll repost the cost breakdown

I would have to ask if they took any install pics

Power by the Hour in Boyton Beach FL did all the work so just contact Frank and he can give exact figures

Archived