TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Silver Razors 40th Anniversary

Does anyone know which Razors were installed on the 40th Anniversary?I have a set of Silver 199's 20 x 9 still in the box and was wondering if these are the correct wheels. Also would you know what the difference is between the 198, 199 and 698 Razors?

Does anyone know which Razors were installed on the 40th Anniversary?I have a set of Silver 199's 20 x 9 still in the box and was wondering if these are the correct wheels. Also would you know what the difference is between the 198, 199 and 698 Razors?

The Silver Razors come with the 40th... You can also get the Chrome Razors (198).

In general, both are made by American Racing (AR) for Shelby (Shelby engraving on the spoke). I believe that the 698 are also chrome; however, they do not have the Shelby badging.

FYI- Shelby did not renew its contract with AR, hence, they are no longer manufacturing the Shelby branded Razors- just the non-Shelby Razors (see above). As such, there is obviously a demand for the Shelby Razors- especially the silver…

• 3 weeks later...

Were you wanting to sell these wheels?

Archived